Casual User
Apr 28, 2021
Sarnia, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2020 C8
Province
ON
Anybody have the PDR cut out while driving. Never an issue on my 2020 with 10K on it. Yesterday it kept cutting out. Seemed due to radio mute, tuning?
Not sure. Kept restarting PDR numerous time during drive. Just reformatted SD ex-FAT. Gonna see.....

Last edited:
Anybody have the PDR cut out while driving. Never an issue on my 2020 with 10K on it. Yesterday it kept cutting out. Seemed due to radio mute, tuning?
Not sure. Kept restarting PDR numerous time during drive. Just reformatted SD ex-FAT. Gonna see.....
I had that happen to me with 4 different cards that were rated as per GM's spec. I purchased better even faster card and now no issues.

Amazon product ASIN B09X7CFXSX

Hmmm...that's what I have now. Had it for a year no issues. I'll get the 200mb/s. Funny that the 170mb/s worked for so long. I wonder if there was an update lately that broke it?
tempImageZQCwT6.png

Hmmm...that's what I have now. Had it for a year no issues. I'll get the 200mb/s. Funny that the 170mb/s worked for so long. I wonder if there was an update lately that broke it?
My old ones were 120 MB/S Which seemed to work fine for a while. Hmmm

Replacement is about $25 but I was also thinking check whats stored in your glove compartment? Any magnet etc?

Flash memory cards are not susceptible to data loss in the presence of magnetic fields.
An FYI: I had my pdr go out completely. I took it into Cullen and they fixed it temporarily but had to order a module. Apparently it’s a problem in certain vehicles. You may want to take your car in to get the dealer to check it out.

• Informative
Reactions: Murray20c8
Update. I got a new card , same brand 120mb/s. So far no issues. Can’t say why a 170mb/s card would stop working after a year with no issues. But…i kinda think it may have simply been worn out. With the PDA always enabled on startup.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.