corvette and mustang 010.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 31
  • corvette and mustang 005.jpg
    corvette and mustang 005.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 29
  • corvette and mustang 008.jpg
    corvette and mustang 008.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 28
Really nice collection. My brother has a Vortech supercharger on his '99 Mustang GT. I've always had a sweetspot for Fox body Mustangs myself.:thumbup::cool:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Thank's. No i do not know Kelly Kelly. I just joined the site, the only peson i know here is Colin from Cambridge Ontario.

Paul meet my buddy Elf (Stephen) who lives in Maine ----- which actually isn't too far from you in St. John.

Stephen, Paul came up to Cambridge last week to pic up Terry's car and drive her home. Paul's gain; Terry's loss but at least he can still see her here when Paul posts pics and tells us all about his travels.

Cheers,
Colin.

C.

Last edited:
Paul,

just for completeness......you should see if Colin would sell his 2011 GS !

Think of the coincidence....you and your wife have 'vettes from 2 brothers.
After all....Colin is picking up a '94 C4 in a while, and he can't drive 2 cars
at the same time. [g].

Just a thought !!!!

Tony,
welland

Paul,

just for completeness......you should see if Colin would sell his 2011 GS !

Think of the coincidence....you and your wife have 'vettes from 2 brothers.
After all....Colin is picking up a '94 C4 in a while, and he can't drive 2 cars
at the same time. [g].

Just a thought !!!!

Tony,
welland

Coincidences aside, I hate to break up this little swap party but my GS stays where she's at (in the local vernacular) :D

Sorry Paul -- but right now there isn't too much that could pry that baby away from me even tho I'm only blessed with one pair of arms and legs and "can only drive one at a time".

I shall relish with joy the time I ponder which to drive on any certain day.:)

Then of course there's Terry who is 'corvette-less' for now so I must look after big brother and allow him to drive the one I choose not to.

If I ever change my mind, tho Paul, I'll be sure and give you first refusal.....

Enjoy what you have -- You have 3 fine cars and a bike -- life is good.

Give the '06 and pat on her rump for Terry and me would you. She'll be missed for a long time.

Cheers,
Colin.

I use to be a mustang person, now i am a corvette person. :D My wife also is now a corvette person, she wants to sell her red mustang and get her own vette.:agree:

That is too funny. No matter how nice my Corvette may be or faster than her car my wife would NEVER switch over to Corvettes from her Mustang....however, I have thought about how fun it would be to add another Mustang to the stable as her Roush is pretty fun to drive...but once I update the suspension/tires/wheels on the ol' Corvette and fix the water leak that thought will be squashed pretty good.:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread