Oct 19, 2009
FRANCE
VetteCoins
Car
2003 z06
Hello,

Maybe you could help me...A friend of mine just bought a C6 Grand Sport (2010 US model) with of course a US cluster instrument.
He's looking for an Export cluster (metric indications, speedo 0-300). Does someone know the GM part number of it ?
Thanks for your answer.
JM from France...:seeya:

Good bye 200mph cluster... Hello squeaks and rattles :rofl: part numbers themselves are very easy to get. Just phone a chevrolet dealer... The internt should list it as well. Best of luck.
[mob][/mob]

1. The first part was humour... you know... HA HA??
2. Are you saying that you phoned your dealers and they wouldn't give it to you and that the part number is locked away in the internet? I really was trying to help.
3. You should wait a little longer before you just show up and :swear: at another member.

:canada:

2. Are you saying that you phoned your dealers and they wouldn't give it to you and that the part number is locked away in the internet? I really was trying to help.
3. You should wait a little longer before you just show up and :swear: at another member.

:agree:

Just give it a little time. I'm sure someone can find the number for you if you are having troubles locating it. I couldn't tell you myself. I imagine there are not too many Chevrolet dealers in France. Or, at least I never saw one when I was there.

Hi HLN,
I think there is a misunderstanding, the "icon" was just saying,I was disappointed with a part of humour, nothing else, not "angry" or something like that, sorry ;)
No problem about humour
So, it is difficult to have the part number because dealer needs a VIN, that is normal, but the only one I have it's a US one and not helpful because it will give me a US cluster.
To answer to Riley, you're right, there is no more Chevrolet Dealer in France, even if some Chevy cars are for sale (4x4 Captiva, Spark...) - Hopefully there are a lot of Canadian and US forum where you can "meet" a lot of nice people ready to help you -
Again sorry and thanks to you :canada:

Don't know if this will help. Purchased an 07 C6 convertible from the US(live in Canada). I can change the gauge readouts from US to Metric with the Options button (lowest button) on the righthand side of the gauges. I thought all cars had this ablity. Being old (schooled in both metric & standard units), I normally drive w/ mph/psi readouts. Wife drives w/ km/hr.

Don't know if this will help. Purchased an 07 C6 convertible from the US(live in Canada). I can change the gauge readouts from US to Metric with the Options button (lowest button) on the righthand side of the gauges. I thought all cars had this ablity. Being old (schooled in both metric & standard units), I normally drive w/ mph/psi readouts. Wife drives w/ km/hr.

Hello Kcoc,
you're right there is an option button to change to km/h. But my friend would like the export version with all gages in "metric" + speedo 0-300.
I did the same search for my 2003 Z06, and I found one brand new on Ebay.ca. Just have to swap it now.
Thanks
jm:seeya:

Last edited:
Hello,

Is it an option in Canada ? In most pics I saw in Canadian ads, speedo are 0-200.
I found one GS but no pic of cluster and so not sure to have a export one if we order with this VIN.

As HLN said, all Canadian Cars were all 0-300. What I meant by high demand is that the Americans like the Canadian clusters and try to get them because then it looks like their cars goes up to 300mph. I think it is just something for them to show off to friends more than anything.

We don't order clusters from GM. They get subleted through a middleman. In our case Custone Electromotive. They usually require us to pull the existing cluster to provide them the numbers off the back of it. Once we get those numbers to them we can proceed on getting pricing and availability. That is why you will have a hard time getting a part number.

Clusters are sometimes listed in our GM parts catalog but very rarely. I noticed on the 2010 Vette that there is a listing for them, but there is 12 different possibilities.

GM dealers can do a US to Canadian conversion for you. Of course the cluster would have to be pulled and the number extracted before providing the cost to do so.

Last edited:
Hi,

I suceed to have two different part number, will give you them once at home.
How could you explain 12 possibilities for only 3 different Corvette - Base, Z06 and ZR1 ?
Thanks .
jm

Our parts catalog isn't very bright and that's why we always asking for VINs when ordering parts. Our listings for the 2010 Corvette clusters are broken down by the following...

Model ID:
- YY07-67 = Coupe (07) & Vert (67)
- YY87 = Special (Z06 or Grand Sport)

RPO Codes (with or without any of the following)
- U52 = Electronic Instrumentation
- U19 = Canadian (KM)
- SSC = Grand Sport Model

The following are the part numbers listed:

20756703, 20756704, 20756705, 20756706, 20756707, 20756708,
20882016, 20882017, 20882018, 20882019, 20882020, 20882021

So,

part numbers found are 20756704 (model 2010) and 20882017 (model 2010-2011) both are for an YY07-67 Corvette base. Do you confirm, please ?
Thanks for your help.
jm :seeya:

Yes, your info is correct. Here is the data I have listed for each number...

20756704:
- fits 2010 coupe or convertible with U19 & U52 options

20882017:
- fits 2010 & 2011 coupe or convertible with U19 & U52 options

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.