I just picked up my car and will post on that later.
Dealer had one on lot that had the 5VM splitter and rockers, looked really good. (Blue body)
I think I'm going to order the Sigala 5VM rocker and wrap my Z51 splitter as larryd did.
I know I will bump that splitter within the first month, may not be able to get on my
4 post lift without bumping, so I will wrap and replace down the road when it is scratched
to a point I can't live with it.
Hey, I'm thinking of getting a 4 post lift for my garage but I don't know if I'll have the clearance. I measured ground to ceiling and I only have 9'10". You think that's enough?

I put a 2 post Max Jack in my garage with only 8 ft ceilings and that is enough room for my C7, you cannot stand up under the car you have to use a rolling stool with adjustable height. Think about it as it is much more comfortable to be sitting on a chair working on a vehicle than to be standing. Why do you want a 4 post lift?

I want to be able to lift the vette (for winter storage) and still have a small car park under it. I just measured and with the garage door up I'll have 9' even. My wifes BMW is the lowest car at about 4'7" tall. Whats the height of the C8 from floor to top of its roof? Might be a tight fit?

I want to be able to lift the vette (for winter storage) and still have a small car park under it. I just measured and with the garage door up I'll have 9' even. My wifes BMW is the lowest car at about 4'7" tall. Whats the height of the C8 from floor to top of its roof? Might be a tight fit?
Your 9' clearance will be close. If your garage is deep enough and you install the lift as far back in the garage
as possible and back car onto lift the hood would be under the raised door and the hood is lower than roof of car.
I have found you need minimum 3' distance from wall to lift to allow the car to be in centre of lift and car rear to overhang.
There are many different lifts available and I would suggest you talk to a dealer he will know if one will fit or not.

Reactions: Sparro
Your 9' clearance will be close. If your garage is deep enough and you install the lift as far back in the garage
as possible and back car onto lift the hood would be under the raised door and the hood is lower than roof of car.
I have found you need minimum 3' distance from wall to lift to allow the car to be in centre of lift and car rear to overhang.
There are many different lifts available and I would suggest you talk to a dealer he will know if one will fit or not.
It's an oversized 4 car garage. It's deep and wide enough for sure. I would even have the height but I decided to put attic trusses in when we built so I could have a storage loft above and I lost some height in the garage doing so. Adding a fifth car really messes things up. Lol

It's an oversized 4 car garage. It's deep and wide enough for sure. I would even have the height but I decided to put attic trusses in when we built so I could have a storage loft above and I lost some height in the garage doing so. Adding a fifth car really messes things up. Lol
I just had my car on lift and took some measurements.
I raised so there was 4' 10" below ramps. Measured floor to top of C8 which was 53" (4'5") sitting on ramp.
So total height was 111" or 9' 3".
If your hood was under door you would be OK or if you can get lift so it isn't under door that would work too.
I measured distance from front of lift to front of car (overhang) and it was 24" so worse case you need lift
out 24-30" unless you want to walk through between wall and car.
When you look at lifts measure floor to bottom of ramps when they are locked, that measurement can't be changed and you need 4'7".

. HpMF%LQxT9OHHOx+QSUG2g.jpg

Reactions: Sparro
Easy fix!! Park your wifes' car outside.

Easy fix!! Park your wifes' car outside.
It'll either be my son or daughter that will take the outdoor spot. Seeing my son just finished school and my daughter will be going back to Guelph for school, the problem is side tracked for at least a little while.

I ordered the Engine Appearance Package in Carbon fibre , when I receive it I will give a review. If the quality/fitment is good I will be ordering the splitter/side skirts in carbon fibre also.
I received the Engine Appearance Package from Sigala Designs, the fitment was ok however both parts came with 2 minor defects in the clear coat. I sent them an email with pictures and my disappointment with them in regards to Quality Control. The cost of these two pieces including shipping was 875 US. The defects were minor so we agreed on a settlement. To sum up my experience with Sigala yes the quality was disappointing however their customer service and the settlement given was satisfactory.

I received the Engine Appearance Package from Sigala Designs, the fitment was ok however both parts came with 2 minor defects in the clear coat. I sent them an email with pictures and my disappointment with them in regards to

Quality Control. The cost of these two pieces including shipping was 875 US. The defects were minor so we agreed on a settlement. To sum up my experience with Sigala yes the quality was disappointing however their customer service and the settlement given was satisfactory.

Hi, for $875 us did you received both front splitter and side skirt ?

If anyone is interested for the "part number" listed in this post, WN probably still has mine seeing It wasn't installed on my car at delivery. I decided to go the 5VM route, so they might still have them. They were a hot ticket item when I ordered them at the time and supply was short.

If anyone is interested for the "part number" listed in this post, WN probably still has mine seeing It wasn't installed on my car at delivery. I decided to go the 5VM route, so they might still have them. They were a hot ticket item when I ordered them at the time and supply was short.
I have the STI which is a 650 LPO option.

Brand new, in the box.

Side rockers that match the Z51 front splitter.

Price $400

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.