Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
Well, I have not been to Parry Sound for about 40 years. Off with the Corvette this morning for a trip to a very nice town on Georgian Bay. I think there was someone famous from Parry Sound but no idea who that is.

A quick stop in Muskoka to look at some antiques

H7m0Zjrl.jpg

SkUF8ael.jpg

The CN Overpass through town, I was hoping a train would rumble over but no luck.
gS1IGiMl.jpg

Some work boats waiting to head out into the bay
YwjUPEil.jpg

Anybody ever heard of this guy???
myrklzOl.jpg

Odd to find a picture of myself headed off to school in the old days, uphill both ways.
z0G2dZDl.jpg

Well, I have not been to Parry Sound for about 40 years. Off with the Corvette this morning for a trip to a very nice town on Georgian Bay. I think there was someone famous from Parry Sound but no idea who that is.

H7m0Zjrl.jpg

SkUF8ael.jpg

The CN Overpass through town, I was hoping a train would rumble over but no luck.
gS1IGiMl.jpg

YwjUPEil.jpg

myrklzOl.jpg

Odd to find a picture of myself headed off to school in the old days, uphill both ways.
z0G2dZDl.jpg
Great pics Murray. Love the old school pic as well as the train bridge. You do know though,a train came by 2 mins after you left.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06

H7m0Zjrl.jpg

SkUF8ael.jpg

gS1IGiMl.jpg

YwjUPEil.jpg

myrklzOl.jpg

z0G2dZDl.jpg
Neat pictures - the overpass brings back memories. I lived and worked there in 1965-66. Wow, much too long ago!!!

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
DKW, February 15, 2009? Where have you been all these years?:Biggrin:

Glad you came back to the forum. Give us an update on what is happening in your Corvette world.

Parry Sound really is a very nice town. People were very friendly and the town was spotless.

Glad you dropped in.:Cheers2:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.