This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Paragon springs installed

Aug 4, 2020
Brooklin
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Corvette
Province
ON
I finally got around to having my son install my Paragon lowering springs. These lower the car an additional 1" over the already .75" I had already lowered it by adjusting the factory Z51 suspension. I am now lowered a total of about 1.75".

The ride is a little bit harsher but nothing crazy. I know this mod is not for everyone but I've been lowering my cars since 1991 and I am very willing to accept the compromises it brings for the looks I love.

I already have trouble getting out of the car! LOL, but I do like the look.
I'm definitely not doing myself any favors either. I already have a hard time getting in and out with my herniated disc but I just cant help myself. Soon I wont be able to own a car like this anymore and it will be time for a Cadillac.

I'm definitely not doing myself any favors either. I already have a hard time getting in and out with my herniated disc but I just cant help myself. Soon I wont be able to own a car like this anymore and it will be time for a Cadillac.
It looks nice lowered but based on your herniated disc, did you order the FE4 Mag ride to offset some of the additional harshness from what you did and how about the front lift which would compensate for the amount you have lowered the car?

It looks nice lowered but based on your herniated disc, did you order the FE4 Mag ride to offset some of the additional harshness from what you did and how about the front lift which would compensate for the amount you have lowered the car?
Well funny you say that. I did order the Magride but my dealer screwed up and left it off my order. Mine was a late 2023 and with the price increase for 2024 I didn't feel like it was worth ordering a 2024 and pay the extra just for the missing Magride. I had it on my 2020 and absolutely loved it.

Reactions: 1st Vette
Looks awesome. I can hear half the Membership yelling "what about your warranty!!!!!!"...
I get hammered on the "other" forum for the mods I do to my car. My favorite is "do you think you know better than the GM engineers?". Well I do know that they have to compromise when they engineer a car so that it appeals to a wide variety of wants and needs and nobody knows me better than myself lol

You and Christian in Winnipeg on his 2023 Rapid Blue 3LT coupe. His dealer also forgot to order the mag ride he requested and with the price increase it leaves everyone in a no win situation.

Not hating on you, just pointing out that I haven't seen more people wrapped up about their Warranty than this Community. Just an observation...

Last edited:
That looks great. I’m assuming you have front lift. Envious because even with front lift I couldn’t drive my car around here that low due to the extensive speed bump network the locals feel compelled to pollute our roads with.
No front lift. I didn't want to do the collars as I've heard some bad stories about failures.

Not hating on you, just pointing out that I haven't seen more people wrapped up about their Warranty than this Community. Just an observation...
I know Jack. People... especially Vette owners freak out over anything that might mess up their warranty. I've been "voiding warranty's on new cars since 1991 and I'm proud of it!

Reactions: Jack Raccoon!