Why thank you, kind Sir. I was not that special in my roll as a supervisor back in the day.

Yea so the earth is flat. Who doesnā€™t know that.....I was hoping we could have proved it once and for all a couple of weeks ago but our man got blowed up in his garage built rocket. Now looking for a new volunteer.

I just saw a docunews piece on that guy with an interview and a test launch of his rocket. did he really blow his own ass up?

Reactions: ddgermann

Uggg. He lost the chute at launch. Poor bugger. Got to admire his conviction and determination if nothing else. Amazing is how he financed all this and nobody was able to intervene. A steam launched rocket from what I remember. I guess he wasn't using materials and propellants any Gov agency could control him with.

RIP

• Sad
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Trying not to have my tin foil hat cutting off circulation to my already size and capability challenged head cheese. However......

Virus started in China minutes after China lost a trade negotiation with the states.
Virus roars through states rendering ā€˜Merica impotent temporarily.
China recovers miraculously while the US is still reeling.
The Russkies and the Saudis decide to have a price war at the gas pump.
The US oil industry is crippled as they actually require to be profitable (not state run).
China controls most antibiotic manufacturing worldwide.
China threatens the US by not exporting antibiotics.

nah nothing to see here folks....move along.....

:no:
My tin foil hat never leaves my head. Perhaps its time to take a look at an actual quote made by a very influential individual who was a part of several government administrations.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.