BANNED
Ontario You're a Regular
Jul 24, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2012 f 150
Province
ON
Robert Burns once said and wrote "The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry" No matter how carefully a project is planned, something may still go wrong! I guess GM should have taken note of Robby Burns. Even still no one could have predicted the outcome of this orchestrated virus named coronavirus as it strangely appeared in China. Or are there other circumstances lurking beyond the realms of normality, a foundation laid to cause worldwide panic to prop up investments that are dwindling due to populace interests towards the all-out electric-powered vehicle soon to take over and replace the gas-guzzling automobiles well-received fuel of choice.
For those who are anticipating the arrival of a newborn member to their family, long awaiting the coveted C8; their plans also have gone awry: as GM has and will be closing down production of the long-overdue C8; I can hear the gasps of tormented from expecting customers that may turn into anger and cancellations.
The closures, not only has it impacted GM but all auto manufacturers, as the big three struggles to stay solvent in this volatile market and the transition from petroleum to electric: the silent invisible power has, in my opinion, implemented a high volatile global panic masquerading behind the pandemic virus causing a legitimate overproduction of oil bringing down the costs per gallon to a price that is far more attractive thus sparking a new romantic honeymoon for the petroleum fuel vehicle and a generating a revival for the gas-powered car placing the electric vehicle on notice and possible doom.

There is no doubt this is a conspiracy but I have to disagree with the source. My recent flights home opened my eyes to the distinct possibility of this pandemic being attributed to an off world alien invasion meant to instill fear and panic into earthlings in their preparation for world domination and slavery for all that survive.

Whilst getting lost in IAH Houston, I found myself in an abandoned hallway. A door was partially open and what my eyes would not believe, I was able to capture on film. This was obviously an advance team in the process of planning their coming attacks. Beware... the end.... or is it just the beginning, will be upon us soon.

1584723450533.png

Or alternatively, it may have just been a weirdo poker game.....

There is no doubt this is a conspiracy but I have to disagree with the source. My recent flights home opened my eyes to the distinct possibility of this pandemic being attributed to an off world alien invasion meant to instill fear and panic into earthlings in their preparation for world domination and slavery for all that survive.

Whilst getting lost in IAH Houston, I found myself in an abandoned hallway. A door was partially open and what my eyes would not believe, I was able to capture on film. This was obviously an advance team in the process of planning their coming attacks. Beware... the end.... or is it just the beginning, will be upon us soon.

View attachment 37661

Or alternatively, it may have just been a weirdo poker game.....
And I thought that I had a weird sense of humour; my friend you have me beat with your views of extraterrestrial beings playing poker in your basement: maybe a visit from the people in white coats could help with clarity of mind.

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
OK too many topics in one message (thread) ...
So I will start with the thought with the first two words ...
"Robert Burns" ... so it will be a good time tonight to
enjoy my Scotch ... Cardu ... "Slange Var" (Slainte mhath)
To Your Health :Cheers2:
(Scottish & born on Jan 25th - RBDay)
Spoken like a true alcoholic from the highlands of bonny prince charming.

• Haha
Reactions: kerry4
Trying not to have my tin foil hat cutting off circulation to my already size and capability challenged head cheese. However......

Virus started in China minutes after China lost a trade negotiation with the states.
Virus roars through states rendering ‘Merica impotent temporarily.
China recovers miraculously while the US is still reeling.
The Russkies and the Saudis decide to have a price war at the gas pump.
The US oil industry is crippled as they actually require to be profitable (not state run).
China controls most antibiotic manufacturing worldwide.
China threatens the US by not exporting antibiotics.

nah nothing to see here folks....move along.....

:no:

Trying not to have my tin foil hat cutting off circulation to my already size and capability challenged head cheese. However......

Virus started in China minutes after China lost a trade negotiation with the states.
Virus roars through states rendering ‘Merica impotent temporarily.
China recovers miraculously while the US is still reeling.
The Russkies and the Saudis decide to have a price war at the gas pump.
The US oil industry is crippled as they actually require to be profitable (not state run).
China controls most antibiotic manufacturing worldwide.
China threatens the US by not exporting antibiotics.

nah nothing to see here folks....move along.....

:no:
Spoken like a true sceptic: Biblically, China will invade the middle east to eradicate all none believing communists. Thus sparking the great armageddon that is inevitable.

You guys and your petty squabbles.... The real victim of this so called pandemic is the suppression of the inevitable volcano of truthiness pictured below.... Time to wake up and smell your neighbour people because he's standing right there on the same plane as you and not around the world as we have been poisoned to believe by chemtrail producing winged water filtration diving alien wombats that Eric uncovered in Houston.

1519333246122.png

You guys and your petty squabbles.... The real victim of this so called pandemic is the suppression of the inevitable volcano of truthiness pictured below.... Time to wake up and smell your neighbour people because he's standing right there on the same plane as you and not around the world as we have been poisoned to believe by chemtrail producing winged water filtration diving alien wombats that Eric uncovered in Houston.

1519333246122.png
Yea so the earth is flat. Who doesn’t know that.....I was hoping we could have proved it once and for all a couple of weeks ago but our man got blowed up in his garage built rocket. Now looking for a new volunteer.

1519333246122.png

I knew it.... I was right all along... They are everywhere.... I had a feeling that guy in Toronto's airport didn't belong....

1584728579654.png

• Haha
Reactions: Nik and BDK
Yea so the earth is flat. Who doesn’t know that.....I was hoping we could have proved it once and for all a couple of weeks ago but our man got blowed up in his garage built rocket. Now looking for a new volunteer.

1519333246122.png

1519333246122.png
Beware of the hand that can throw this Frisby!

I guess you are referring to me? I do have a very thick scull. That hammer that you're referring to has done no more than tickled my inspiration.

Yes. Whacked with the ban hammer a long time ago.
FREE MIKEY!!

I did not realise I had the power to incarcerate. 🤷‍♂️ 👿

I guess you are referring to me? I do have a very thick scull. That hammer that you're referring to has done no more than tickled my inspiration.

You sir are not banned so you can relax.

You are under caution so you can be mildly ... cautious...perhaps 😟 .

I did not realise I had the power to incarcerate. 🤷‍♂️ 👿

You, sir, are not banned so you can relax.

You are under caution so you can be mildly ... cautious...perhaps 😟 .
I sense some freedom of expression through your words of mildly cautious perhaps! Does this mean that we have turned the corner of corresponding of my literal words? Releasing the bound written texts from your strangulation? Careful Nik one will think you like me now?

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.