You're 5
Jun 23, 2018
Golden BC
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Coupe
Province
BC
Lots of down time, car went to bodyshop this morning, getting canard repaired, rock took out a chunk, respray them as paint peeled. Love the look of the Extreme Online stage 3 aero pkg, not impressed with the paint quality at all. Also installing Morimoto sequential tail lights, some de-badgeing and more blackout. Will post pics as soon as its done! Pretty excited, still loving the C7!

All done. Very happy with the results. Flags painted, rear script and fish on front fenders removed, Morimoto tail lights installed. Canards repaired and painted.

Attachments

• IMG_20200508_134211.jpg
    IMG_20200508_134211.jpg
    647.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20200508_134233.jpg
    IMG_20200508_134233.jpg
    615 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20200508_134221.jpg
    IMG_20200508_134221.jpg
    642.7 KB · Views: 65
I dealt with Extreme Online for upgrading my C7 Z51 rear spoiler to a Z06 stage 3 with exposed carbon fiber end plates. The main section installed easily and lined up very well, it was painted Carbon Flash colour and was quite good quality. But the carbon fiber end plated were horrible quality, some bad carbon fiber areas and the clear paint was either too thin and didn't cover properly in some areas or too thick and showed runs.

They were quite good to deal with though, both through email and messenger, and after requesting photos they quickly sent replacements, unfortunately the replacements were no better, they admitted that their entire inventory of the exposed carbon fiber product was poor quality. As a new batch of of the real carbon fiber wasn't going to be produced for a while they sent me a carbon flash painted version and agreed to send me front canards as a bonus for not receiving the exposed carbon rear end pieces.

My question... Is their front splitter good quality in terms of fit and strength? I read many reviews that say the holes don't line up and it's a pain in the a$$ to install, others also say the paint quality is questionable.

Reactions: Dantanman
I dealt with Extreme Online for upgrading my C7 Z51 rear spoiler to a Z06 stage 3 with exposed carbon fiber end plates. The main section installed easily and lined up very well, it was painted Carbon Flash colour and was quite good quality. But the carbon fiber end plated were horrible quality, some bad carbon fiber areas and the clear paint was either too thin and didn't cover properly in some areas or too thick and showed runs.

They were quite good to deal with though, both through email and messenger, and after requesting photos they quickly sent replacements, unfortunately the replacements were no better, they admitted that their entire inventory of the exposed carbon fiber product was poor quality. As a new batch of of the real carbon fiber wasn't going to be produced for a while they sent me a carbon flash painted version and agreed to send me front canards as a bonus for not receiving the exposed carbon rear end pieces.

My question... Is their front splitter good quality in terms of fit and strength? I read many reviews that say the holes don't line up and it's a pain in the a$$ to install, others also say the paint quality is questionable.
Yes paint was very low quality , fitment was good, (I didn't do the install myself but my guy said it fit well) I had the splitter wrapped as it was carbon fiber finish and didn't match the canards. I would not buy again, repaint after one season is unacceptable.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread