WildWilly55

Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 17, 2009
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z-51 Coupe
Stopped over to a buddies on the way home from Anderson's Corvette show in Woodstock--all sorts of vetts--they are even coming from out West to get worked on!! They where finishing off Steve's Z-Weapon--getting her ready to perculate this summer--check out his suspension parts and Brembo brakes!!!
karkar007.jpg

You gotta love work'n on em!!
karkar006.jpg

Nice stuff!!
karkar005.jpg

karkar004.jpg

karkar003.jpg

karkar001.jpg

Saskatchawan plates in Cambridge???--Word travels!!!

What other site was that ? Sorry team I am rather new to the Corvette scene so not fully up to speed om which site is "the Other"

The "other site" refers to another forum on Corvettes. PM me if you have questions.

Happy to have you here WildWilly55! Now if we could only get them to ban everyone in Canada, we'd be set!:D I hope you notice a difference here even if we don't allow links to other Corvette forums.

Hey Tony (Tonsf1000), how are things out east? It's like worlds are colliding seeing a fellow Saskatoon car out at Manny's!

You know , its kind of funny in a way . Look around on this site and see just how smooth it runs . No BS, no mud slinging. When was the last time a true member on here was banned.? Guess that our Canadian site is more mature :D

[email protected]

I would have to blame our members for this site running so smoothly. So far, (with a couple exceptions) everyone has been awesome.

How is Tony's car coming along? I can't wait to see it and hear it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.