Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Quietly slipped this in last night.

We've setup forum specific twitter and facebook (and soon instagram) pages. Mostly to attract good standing people to check out CCF.

Check them out at:

Corvette Forums (@CorvetteForums) | Twitter
Canadian Corvette Forums

Still doing up the pics and layout on those so don't be too critical. Like them and share with your friends.

I have no friends so never saw the benefit of faceoff.... errr... facebook.... and although I have been accused of being a twit at times, I don't tweet either.... lol.... :bigyawn:

I have no friends so never saw the benefit of faceoff.... errr... facebook.... and although I have been accused of being a twit at times, I don't tweet either.... lol.... :bigyawn:

Lol, makes the two of us. All my facebook friends seem to be located in South East Asia for some odd reason.

haha

I send invites to about 7 or so Corvette people on FB, one already accepted, he is not on the forum here.

Brian

You're da man. Drag them kicking and screaming. Blackmail works wonders I find.

ah-ha.... Now I know Nik's trick.... If you want to ensure you get a response, post the same message back to back at least twice....

:ROFL: sorry Nik.... Couldn't resist..... (so much for me ever getting another trophy point).... :Banghead:

ah-ha.... Now I know Nik's trick.... If you want to ensure you get a response, post the same message back to back at least twice....

:ROFL: sorry Nik.... Couldn't resist..... (so much for me ever getting another trophy point).... :Banghead:

Hehe, morning shakes from all the excitement of having my thread responded to. Need another coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread