Dear CCF,

Happy to announce that our heavily refreshed mobile app is now starting to roll out across mobile app stores.

The app offers a much more streamlined experience for mobile users, push notifications, a dark theme and much more.... Some sample screens below.

For Android users, app is fully rolled out, can be found at this link directly:

For Apple iOS users, click below:

The app is currently priced at $9.99 across all stores. It's important to note that a fair bit of resource and money has gone into developing this so we hope you understand there's a need to cover some of our basic costs. All proceeds go back towards continuing to improve CCF and the Mobile App experience.

For CCF donors, I will be reaching out to you separately and sending you a promo code which you should be able to redeem to get a free copy of the app. You may also PM me directly and I can send you one.

As we continue to improve the mobile app experience we always welcome feedback. Please report any mobile app issues in our forum here. Make sure you tag them as mobile app issues:

Attachments

• 6.5-inch Screenshot 1.png
    6.5-inch Screenshot 1.png
    307.8 KB · Views: 1,420
  • 6.5-inch Screenshot 4.png
    6.5-inch Screenshot 4.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 6.5-inch Screenshot 3.png
    6.5-inch Screenshot 3.png
    174.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 6.5-inch Screenshot 4.png
    6.5-inch Screenshot 4.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
We've just pushed out an update to both IOS and Android apps. Includes some bug fixes (especially on android) and some quality of life improvements like more views of your live feed.

Android users can simply go to the play store or their Google account and do the update.

Apple users, update should be up in the next couple of hours.

Hey All,

A little reminder, if you'd like a promo code for the app please PM me directly and specify if it's the Android or IOS version that you want and I'll share a code.

To be eligible you need to have been updated to a CCF donor in the past 18 months. This should've happened automatically but just in case and I may have missed a few folks when I reached out separately, please do reach out. Apologies for this.

Thank you.

Just curious if you fixed the bulk photo upload ? Not sure if you recall, but when I was visiting Ciocca, I was trying to upload a ton of pics to my thread, and the app was only allowing me to add 1 picture at a time, and by the time I reached the 4th or 5th pic, the app kept crashing.

For iPhones, should be able to do the same tasks just like in the Photos app, meaning once you request to add pics to a thread, your app should call the Photos layout, and then from there allow one to use the SELECT option, this way one can scan their main library (Recents), and click to select which pics they want uploaded, and once the complete selection process is done, then your app can queue the download list in one task.

Thanks was a big annoyance for me, hoping the attach pics option got improved.

Thanks for the effort !!

Reactions: Nik
Just curious if you fixed the bulk photo upload ? Not sure if you recall, but when I was visiting Ciocca, I was trying to upload a ton of pics to my thread, and the app was only allowing me to add 1 picture at a time, and by the time I reached the 4th or 5th pic, the app kept crashing.

For iPhones, should be able to do the same tasks just like in the Photos app, meaning once you request to add pics to a thread, your app should call the Photos layout, and then from there allow one to use the SELECT option, this way one can scan their main library (Recents), and click to select which pics they want uploaded, and once the complete selection process is done, then your app can queue the download list in one task.

Thanks was a big annoyance for me, hoping the attach pics option got improved.

Thanks for the effort !!
yep it's on the list of improvements.