Sep 21, 2014
York,Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 C5 vert
Wanted to order a set of 19'' T-10's from John at CCW but with our dollar the way it is I just can't see myself spending the extra. Was really hoping to have these before spring but I don't know now.
Is there anyone that can see into the future and tell me when our dollar will be back?:swear::(

Bill

Wanted to order a set of 19'' T-10's from John at CCW but with our dollar the way it is I just can't see myself spending the extra. Was really hoping to have these before spring but I don't know now.
Is there anyone that can see into the future and tell me when our dollar will be back?:swear::(

Bill

You've got my sympathy but you'll just have to put the purchase on the back shelf until our dollar becomes more 'attractive' or theirs becomes less 'attractive'. Tough to be patient I know with spring comin'.

Paying an extra 20%+ for something else makes what we have look that much better.:D

C.

Or buy in Canada... I know I won't be the popular vote by any means but my business relies exclusively on US contracts paid in US dollars to my bank in Canada. Business is very good. Again sorry....living right on the border I understand it all to well.

Dont fret though because when I win the 500 mil in the PowerBall tonight I will sprinkle a bit of love to my Vette site friends ehehe.

Dont fret though because when I win the 500 mil in the PowerBall tonight I will sprinkle a bit of love to my Vette site friends ehehe.

Unless I win it!!!

I have 19 rows of numbers....... good luck to us

Brian

I could retire off just the dollar exchange of winning $500Million USD !! LOL

Offer to buy a buddy a new Z06 and he said I would have enough to buy him too...a coupe and a rag...... LOL

B

Yup with the dollar low I am holding off purchasing parts as well. Unfortunately that means shifting focus of my rebuild to areas requiring more labour and fewer parts. Luckily I have a lot of work to do so I can wait for parts!

I should have bought more while the dollar was good!

T

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.