Jan 29, 2009
On planet Earth
VetteCoins
Car
Hey gang,

I love our C6 and even like (barely) the in-car Nav. I have been considering taking it out (including antenna and iPod interface to replace it with the Kenwood DNX 7140. This thing has EVERYTHING including BT. It should fit in the double DIN slot and there is even an interface to connect it to the existing Bose speakers. I figured that I could get away within the $2,000 range, including the installation at this price. What are your thoughts? I would really like the opinions as I particularly like the quality of the build and that they use Garmin for the Nav.

I've been around car audio for years and what I can say is this... I've never personally used a kenwood head unit that met my expectations for sound quality and function.

I've been a long time fan of the Eclipse head units... check them out. Really nice stuff. If they don't suit your fancy, let me know and I'll try to help you out with something else.

T

I've been around car audio for years and what I can say is this... I've never personally used a kenwood head unit that met my expectations for sound quality and function.

I've been a long time fan of the Eclipse head units... check them out. Really nice stuff. If they don't suit your fancy, let me know and I'll try to help you out with something else.

T
Heard ans seen grat things about Eclipse too. Like I said earlier, I am mostly interested in the feature set. The sound will also be greatly influenced by the speakers and amps I hope to use. Good points nonetheless. Thank you.