Well I am still trying to navigate around the new site. Lots of work guys, it must have been a busy weekend.

So in wandering around I found the "Members" tab, clicking on that I found a Most Messages section and that is where the trouble started. It appears that if you are under 1000 posts you are merely a "well known member" however if you are above you become "Opinionated". Well who knew there were opinionated people on a web site forum. (smiley face)

My wife tells me I too am "opinionated" but it usually has a different context as in "why don't you take your opinion and shove it" type of phrase. So if we under 1000 posts know what is good for us we will think long and hard at post 999. If I could find the smiley faces I would put several in here.

I still cannot find the new posts tab however after an incredible Sunday on a long weekend maybe everyone is still resting.

Site looks good, just take some time to wander, I don't think we can break it. Thanks guys.

Well I am still trying to navigate around the new site. Lots of work guys, it must have been a busy weekend.

So in wandering around I found the "Members" tab, clicking on that I found a Most Messages section and that is where the trouble started. It appears that if you are under 1000 posts you are merely a "well known member" however if you are above you become "Opinionated". Well who knew there were opinionated people on a web site forum. (smiley face)

My wife tells me I too am "opinionated" but it usually has a different context as in "why don't you take your opinion and shove it" type of phrase. So if we under 1000 posts know what is good for us we will think long and hard at post 999. If I could find the smiley faces I would put several in here.

I still cannot find the new posts tab however after an incredible Sunday on a long weekend maybe everyone is still resting.

Site looks good, just take some time to wander, I don't think we can break it. Thanks guys.

Thanks, we should do a poll on the Member trophy system, it was early morning and opinionated was the only thing that came to mind that I can share publically :)

Hit the smileys button then select animated :ROFL:

Click on the Forums (down arrow) then select New Posts.