64 Ray

64 RAY
Casual User
Mar 10, 2016
London
VetteCoins
Car
1964 Roadster
Purchased 24 E RAY in 2020 once upon a time when I thought I was getting one. Plate has never been registered to a vehicle therefore MTO allows one transfer to new owner. Not looking to make a profit...will sell for my cost $320. Picked up a 2024 Stingray instead...3LT HTC Z51. Get this...Ministry refused my application for 24 S RAY!!?? I already own 64 S RAY for my '64? and they gave me 24 E RAY in 2020. I appealed the denial of 24 S RAY and they refused to budge. Said the "4" could be misread as an "A", the "S" could be misread as a "5". and the "A" could be misread as a "4". Sheesh! OK...then why did you give me 64 S RAY and 24 E RAY?? And now for the cherry on top, I applied for "24STINGR" for the 24 Stingray and it was granted and just arrived (it has more letters than 24 S RAY that can be misread...a 2 for Z, a 4 for A, an S for 5, a I for 1, and a G for 6. NUTS!! Gimme a shout if you like 24 E RAY (Ontario).
Cheers, 64Ray.

YEA and they are all(12) on HOLD in BG. Mine included(on Thursday it will be two months). I am waiting for someone to explain to me why its on hold as the recall has been solved and they will fix it when it arrives at the dealer. What is the Order Status code is HOLD?

YEA and they are all(12) on HOLD in BG. Mine included(on Thursday it will be two months). I am waiting for someone to explain to me why its on hold as the recall has been solved and they will fix it when it arrives at the dealer. What is the Order Status code is HOLD?
4B00 is both held for transport and held for QC.

Purchased 24 E RAY in 2020 once upon a time when I thought I was getting one. Plate has never been registered to a vehicle therefore MTO allows one transfer to new owner. Not looking to make a profit...will sell for my cost $320. Picked up a 2024 Stingray instead...3LT HTC Z51. Get this...Ministry refused my application for 24 S RAY!!?? I already own 64 S RAY for my '64? and they gave me 24 E RAY in 2020. I appealed the denial of 24 S RAY and they refused to budge. Said the "4" could be misread as an "A", the "S" could be misread as a "5". and the "A" could be misread as a "4". Sheesh! OK...then why did you give me 64 S RAY and 24 E RAY?? And now for the cherry on top, I applied for "24STINGR" for the 24 Stingray and it was granted and just arrived (it has more letters than 24 S RAY that can be misread...a 2 for Z, a 4 for A, an S for 5, a I for 1, and a G for 6. NUTS!! Gimme a shout if you like 24 E RAY (Ontario).
Cheers, 64Ray.
Those people are so stupid. I have a friend that has ORGASM!