Jan 30, 2009
Acton Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2006 Vert
Look out Westerner's. looks like the GTA / Ontario Posse has invaded this great new forum.

Thanks for inviting us along for the ride.

We are a pretty passionate bunch of Corvette freaks looking for a new home.

Bring on the spring:)

I for one could not be happier! I cant wait until the classifieds, and some of the other areas start to take off as more and more members join.

You GTA guys have all the good stuff, now maybe the west will have access to it.

Welcome

Brent

Not to mention, after a while when it is the 306 group our posts get very weird and wander to interesting places. Not that they won't now, just other people will be around to break up the wierdness.
:eek:
T

I agree and like it both ways (No sexual joke intended, but I'm sure that won't stop some). I really do like having every generation together as a community as I like all the different C's and would like to hear from people who have other generations than mine. However, it is nice to jump into a section featuring my own generation of Corvette and talk about the specifics pertaining to my car. As the member count climbs, if people want it, I would like to see if separate generation sections would be good. Members, please speak up!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.