pappy

Casual User
Apr 15, 2012
Clarksburg, ON
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2009 Convt.
Last Sunday I took my beloved Vette for a little outing to the River Bend Dude Ranch near Lake Wailes Rod and Car show. There were lots of Corvetts, Rods and 4 wheel carriages of every description. There was one that showed real imagination, see attached picture, note the air cleaner, overflow tank and roof.

Attachments

• IMG_0030 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_0030 (1280x960).jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 41
Love it. Thanks for sharing. We'd all give anything (except our vettes) for a little Fla. weather right about now. Enjoy it for all of us.

More pics if you have them.

C.

I'm leaving on Friday for 6 weeks Colin so I will definitely enjoy it for everybody still up north! Weather down there south of Tampa isn't the greatest right now either FWIW.

I'm leaving on Friday for 6 weeks Colin so I will definitely enjoy it for everybody still up north! Weather down there south of Tampa isn't the greatest right now either FWIW.

Nice to hear Terry -- this polar vortex isn't going to last long so you should be fine -- send some pics back to hear or to me -- we're hungry for pics of nice cars and nice weather.

Safe trip
C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread