May 21, 2010
Nanaimo BC
VetteCoins
Car
2002 convertible
Province
BC
Snapped this on the way to work through Richmond this week. For those outside BC, the "N" means new driver.
IMG_0085_zpsc3f2b861.jpg

No it isn`t. The kid driving may have been 18 at the most and suspect he is here for university. This happened a couple of years ago and made the national news...Alleged B.C. street race with $2M in luxury cars - British Columbia - CBC News

Wow, those clowns wouldn't have been so lucky if I were the judge -- They'd have still been in jail and wouldn't have any rides when they got out, let alone a driver's license.....

Sorry -- I'm feeling particularly aggressive right now due to an ongoing 'issue'.

It'll pass.

C.

These guys don't know what tough is. When we were young all we had were Z/28s and Trans Ams. ;)
Actually it is pretty dangerous putting a new, teenage driver in a car with that kind of power. They
could be going to the kid's funeral before long. On the other hand, there are kids who really appreciate
what they have.

These guys don't know what tough is. When we were young all we had were Z/28s and Trans Ams. ;)
Actually it is pretty dangerous putting a new, teenage driver in a car with that kind of power. They
could be going to the kid's funeral before long. On the other hand, there are kids who really appreciate
what they have.

Z-28 and Trans Ams; I wish...... I was fortunate just to have the old Dodge push button auto, with the leaning tower of power....... I think if I had had one of these things I would not be here today. But I was a foolish kid :D

We had to walk about 1 1/2 miles to school. If the guy on the township grader came along, he would pick us up and give us a ride. To a kid, that was really something getting a ride and not having to wade through that FIVE feet of snow that we had. ;) Every so often, we would get a real good crust on the snow. Then we could walk cross country to shorten the trip home. I never had any kind of car to go anywhere until I got working and earned the money to buy one. Now, with lots of vehicles, I like nothing better than to walk to the village and back which is a two mile round trip. Good for the old heart. :)

You see this all to often in bc. Most of these kids are 18-20 years old driving daddies car or there parents are across the ocean. These are impounded almost daily as well, but they just come in with there credit cards and send te bill to dad. I work at HQ for icbc so I know them all to well. Too cushy of a system if you ask me

My very first car was a $25 - 1949 Hillman and then a $700 - MGA. Also had to walk just under three miles one way to school. If we would have lived three miles or more away we would then be allowed to get on the school bus.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.