Here's my vin, I can't seem to get it to work. If someone could that would be incredible. 1G1YB2D42P5128977. The build date is this Monday the 27th of March. I know with Ford you could get window sticker 7 days prior to build. Was hoping same for Chevy. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Here's my vin, I can't seem to get it to work. If someone could that would be incredible. 1G1YB2D42P5128977. The build date is this Monday the 27th of March. I know with Ford you could get window sticker 7 days prior to build. Was hoping same for Chevy. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I think your window sticker has not been created yet

Ya, Like Denis says. Your car has not been produced so several sites like this one GM Recall Information | GM Canada Recall Centre | Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Saturn, HUMMER and SAAB Recalls likely won't work until your car is produced.

When I messaged Shane Wednesday he gave that Vin with a build date of March 27 start and March 28 finish.
TPW's are not carved in stone. Going by vin on the SS's on other forums it will be the week of April 3. Should be the 4th depending build numbers.

Roger that, I just thought when I have a full vin itā€™s usually built within the week of getting the vin. My original TPW was 03/20. Iā€™ve waited this long, another week is no biggie. Thx fellas for your help checking into it for me.

Reactions: Murray20c8
your car with vin 1G1YB2D42P5128977 is not scheduled for Monday March 27. The car should be made Tuesday April 4.
hey @Sledhead your car was built yesterday

Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.