Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
Well, not this particular car but so similar. Showed the pic to my wife and she said "is that ours".

Ours was a 1971 Formula 400 finished in the same Canyon Copper. This car has the Trans Am Spoiler moulded in on the front ours just had the Trans Am rear spoiler. The car was quick, handled almost as good as the Corvette. Sold it to buy the home we have now.

This one is a beauty.

I had a 1966 Comet Caliente convertible in 1974 and a 1972 Ranchero GT (428) in 1976 in my late teens (I worked in an autobody shop and the boss would fix cars and sell them). Sold the Comet to get the Ranchero. Sold the Ranchero to go to post secondary school. Wish I could have held onto them.

Well, not this particular car but so similar. Showed the pic to my wife and she said "is that ours".

Ours was a 1971 Formula 400 finished in the same Canyon Copper. This car has the Trans Am Spoiler moulded in on the front ours just had the Trans Am rear spoiler. The car was quick, handled almost as good as the Corvette. Sold it to buy the home we have now.

This one is a beauty.

View attachment 25723

Nice looking car, I had a 77 formula Firebird (silver) and really miss it. Cheers

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
mine without a doubt would be 2 lol. 1st and foremost was my 72 olds 442. black with gold. second was my 69 Cornet. It had a 360 that killed every tire set I put on it. shred them for blocks. my olds could lift it's front end when I dumped the clutch and pinned it. my bike is a diff story lol. my buddy and i used to drag race with bro Jake when he was on a Kawasaki back in the 80s. too much fun for a 19 to 20 year old. I should be taking a dirt nap with the stuff we did. lol

Here’s one you’re not going to hear very often:

1978 Ford Thunderbird.

Loved that car. I had swapped a 460 and a C6 transmission into it. Had the “rare” sport option, which meant bucket seats, floor console and shifter and a set of enhanced sport gauges (basically, more guages).

Too heavy to be quick and a bit too big to corner fast. But man, would it roast a set of tires off the rear rims toute suite and for a high school teenager, was one heck of a “party bus”!

;)

This one is a beauty.

View attachment 25723
Sweet...I had the same gen of Camaro. Always thought they should've designed the current retro series after this gen & not the first 60's one. In any case, you're WAY ahead having invested the money in a house in Ontario - insane how prices have gone up.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.