dankhts

Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 1, 2010
Stoney Creek Ont
VetteCoins
Car
2002 C5
Mine's gone to a better place! Need to replace it, common problem I hear, I've seen posts with pics and instructions saying anywhere from 45 mins, to about 2 hrs to replace... anybody have direct hands on experience having done it? How long did it take? Likely putting it away soon, guess I'll put it on the "to do" list for winter projects...

Mine's gone to a better place! Need to replace it, common problem I hear, I've seen posts with pics and instructions saying anywhere from 45 mins, to about 2 hrs to replace... anybody have direct hands on experience having done it? How long did it take? Likely putting it away soon, guess I'll put it on the "to do" list for winter projects...

Hey Dan, you need to remove the intake mani to get at it . Come by Saturday
I can do in 44mins for $50 + the sender .

Ya know the number :rofl:

Thx
[email protected]

Last edited:
$50 + the sender!? That is a great price Manny. I was quoted $360 + the cost of the sender to have mine replaced. I found a brass housed sender at Part Source for under $70, so I am not too sure where the other $310 came from....tax?

Hey Dan, you need to remove the intake mani to get at it . Come by Saturday
I can do in 44mins for $50 + the sender .

Ya know the number :rofl:

Thx
[email protected]

LOL! I did a search and saw that guys are taking anywhere from 2 hrs to 9 hrs to change it!!! :eek:

Prob catch up with you later in the week for it, plans this weekend to finish up at the boat before it gets hauled out for winter storage plus I promised to give all the wimmin in Port Dover 1 final look at me so they have something to dream about all winter!

So, made the trip to Manny's for my oil pressure sender, he slapped it on in about 40 mins! :eek: and that included having the obligitory Horton's coffee he makes me bring him whenever I stop in! I mentioned I was thinking about buying a set of stainless brake lines advertised on special elsewhere, and what did he think of that mod, turns out he had them in stock as well, even better price, so I figured what the heck, while I was there I may as well have him stick them on too even though I planned on it for my own "some afternoon" project.... took him a bit longer for those, about an hour, but there was a beverage break included, as visitors stopped by....
It's a great mod BTW, you'll notice the improvement 1st time you step on the brakes....
Thanks Manny! always the best service and quality of workmanship and pricing! It's worth the drive to Cambridge!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread