Apr 25, 2013
VetteCoins
The oil come back to leak again. .. today all day ltry to find out were is that leak but lthink the come from this gasket which is idont know the name for that ...lam not sure 100% if yes or no but ineed to be ready for that surprise ☹️. .here is the picture ..
1586302561972.jpg
1586302579379.jpg
1586302550259.jpg

As I had suggested originally, take a much larger broader picture of the entire bottom of the engine, then highlight the leaking area. It is likely the oil cooler or oil pan gasket. If in doubt, replace both and you should be good.

Oil pan new before 5 month l put it l chech cooler oil and oil pleasure sensor nothing no oil only the both black plastic cover have oil so l take out the both plastic and tomorrow iwill see if the upper gasket oil or no ...99% from that ..☹ thanks for help

Worst case you can get an ultraviolet dye and light to track the exact leak location. Mechanics use this method to find difficult leaks.

• Agree
Reactions: hemicat
There is 2 location imust to test or apper gasket oil (Not pan ) or between the engine and the transmission the both are worse 😣 to fix . iknew this will be happens the car never drive for years it almost new car only 60 km

Yup I find the problem it's. The apper oil gasket ☹ +plus the new gasket pan oil start to leak again .. amazing. Zoom to pictures for apper oil gasket in both sides ...if anyone he knows someone in Hamilton Stoney Creek to fix that that will be help and the parts info thanks
1586362914639.jpg
1586362843998.jpg

Yup I find the problem it's. The apper oil gasket ☹ +plus the new gasket pan oil start to leak again .. amazing. Zoom to pictures for apper oil gasket in both sides ...if anyone he knows someone in Hamilton Stoney Creek to fix that that will be help and the parts info thanks View attachment 38522View attachment 38521

Give @RaceReadyGarageInc Garage in Cambridge a call. Great workmanship reputation and knows Corvettes inside out. Talk to Dave or Nigel. Race Ready Garage | Car Performance Shop servicing Kitchener, GTA, Toronto and Southern Ontario

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.