I just purchased this one by Elite Engineering,I believe it will fit the C6.I like it because the bottom unscrewed for easy cleaning.

Attachments

• IMG_20190123_194926_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20190123_194926_hdr.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 41
Super easy to install captain vette and, yes I did the install.Elite's website has detailed instructions as well.YouTube also has videos of the install.👍

If you drive easy as I do most of the time, there can't be very much getting into the intake. After 3K miles ours is pretty much still on the full mark. I can see if you were tracking the car or pounding it down the drag strip redlining on each shift, I could see a lot more being sucked out. I think I will get a catch can just to be safe. It certainly can't hurt.

If you drive easy as I do most of the time, there can't be very much getting into the intake. After 3K miles ours is pretty much still on the full mark. I can see if you were tracking the car or pounding it down the drag strip redlining on each shift, I could see a lot more being sucked out. I think I will get a catch can just to be safe. It certainly can't hurt.

It surely can't hurt.Last spring when I went to clean my throttle body I noticed some oil behind the butterfly.I've never tracked my car, & I only put a little over 1500 miles a year on her.But I do drive her hard on the highway, whenever it's clear enough too.After doing a little research, I came across oil catch cans & their benefits.One video I watched on YouTube, showed a guy (My Corvette Life) cleaning out his intake & that's what sold me on catch cans.

Last edited:
Another vote for elite. No brainer to decide to get one. Any oil is too much oil to be reintroduced to the combustion process. I already knew how good they were from always having one on the hemi in the pickup

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.