New panel which is just the top part itself and no hardwire is $1213.00 w/shipping and tax.

My C4 had transparent roof but I forgot to option for the C8. Now I see ordering the transparent roof is $2977. Plus my current roof will just be thrown away. I am thinking it might be cheaper to just get the glass and use the current frame if that works.

How do I get to the online parts catalog you reference. Tried a few and they dont even show the roof.

My C4 had transparent roof but I forgot to option for the C8. Now I see ordering the transparent roof is $2977. Plus my current roof will just be thrown away. I am thinking it might be cheaper to just get the glass and use the current frame if that works.

How do I get to the online parts catalog you reference. Tried a few and they dont even show the roof.
They sell gm parts at deep discounts

Reactions: gdb069
Thanks. I have ordered from Kipp Scott (DCT filter) and it was a good discount and fast delivery. However their site does not look like the parts display you have ie not individual pieces but the worst part is:
84851989 roof panel color matching $1069
84852050 roof panel transparent $4045 !!!!!

Thanks. I have ordered from Kipp Scott (DCT filter) and it was a good discount and fast delivery. However their site does not look like the parts display you have ie not individual pieces but the worst part is:
84851989 roof panel color matching $1069
84852050 roof panel transparent $4045 !!!!!
Yes, the color matching is just the top panel and I had assumed that was for the whole top, but it appears not. Surely the optional tops are not that expensive as you can get both tops.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.