Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold to a dealer and they exported. I have provided my narrative to GM with documentation. Been almost 3 weeks now waiting for a status update.
Very hard to get off the blacklist, doesn't matter if it was a dealer or private you knew the 1 year/12 000 km why should GM change their decision when you got paid large for an early flip

I have the GM Workbench preliminary order number. I’m advocating for my self via GM customer service.
Joey, did you sell your car to a GM dealer and did they export it? If you did, you will come off the blacklist. If you sold to some used car dealer you won't. It's that simple.

but there are 2 problems 1. you sold the car before 12 months or 12k KM and 2. the car was exported.

Even if GM agrees that you did not have anything to do with the export of the car, they can still keep you blacklisted for selling before 12 months/12k KM of ownership.
This was approximately two years ago, I was never made aware by the dealer in regards to the 12k/1yr ownership clause. I wasn’t aware of it at the time. I guess it doesn’t look good for me. Funny though, I have purchased other GM products since then and I was not black listed.

I agree Murray, these were early days and perhaps GM dealers were not aware what the Mother ship was doing.
How did you appeal their decision BTW? Did you go through your dealer and the GM area rep? If not you might want to.

I'm out. The lack of info and potential 5 yr wait is just too much.
Zedder, how many are on the Z06 list with Spencer's? I know Wilson Niblett has over 300 on there Z06 list and over 900 on all the lists so new management has shut it down on taking more orders as of weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread