Sorry to ask this simple question as i have actually never looked at the Pace Cars, but which year is it?...Nevermind. I just saw from your other post that it is a 2007. Nice car! If I come across some info, I'll shoot it your way but I imagine someone on here should know.

Corvette magazine just did an article on these. I'm pretty sure that they indicated a different series of sequential numbers for the pace cars. I think.... Key word think... That you can just go by the last digits on the VIN. Now if that number turns out to be higher than 500??? I'd bet I was wrong for sure!!

FYI----I found out I have #73 for my replica 2007,contacted the national Corvette Museum , Here's what they said--

Peter,

Your 07 Indy Pace Car is a replica and was not used at the Indy track for the race therefore there is no photo album for that car. Also, your sequence build number for the replica is #73 and we do not have that license plate. The license plates were with the pace car when it was delivered to the dealer. Either the dealer did not give it with the pace car when sold new or the original owner kept the plate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread