This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Noyzboyz - Toronto

Ken54

Casual User
Oct 26, 2018
New Tecumseth
VetteCoins
Car
2011 C6 Convertible.
Province
ON
Hi all,
Has anyone used Noyzboyz in the Toronto. The seem like a good place to get my exhaust replaced.
Just wondering

Thanks.....Ken

My son used them last year for a full custom exhaust on his g37x. They don't use a mandrel bender and I thought the quality was poor for the money he paid. I felt as though they took advantage of him.

Shop around

My son used them last year for a full custom exhaust on his g37x. They don't use a mandrel bender and I thought the quality was poor for the money he paid. I felt as though they took advantage of him.

Shop around
Thanks for the input. I probably don't need a custom shop. Just planning axle back- Borla, Magna Flo - not sure yet. Thanks again

Reactions: sno_bound
My cousin took his Toyota 4Runner to them for some pretty basic work...it didn't turn out well. If they can't handle a grocery-getter, I wouldn't trust them with a vette.

You probably looking at a couple hours labour at any shop @ $100ish/hour.

If you are willing to drive into the city, I've had good experience with John's United Auto Clinic. They are vette enthusiasts and are very fair. Also, I've had a number of my cars and trucks serviced at Wilson Niblett without issue. Their Corvette techs are excellent.