Sep 12, 2011
Somerset, Kings County, Nova Scotia, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2004 Coupe
So now that I have exchanged currency for title, I can say that I actualy own the Vette below. It's a 75 L82 Stringray Coupe with 58,000 showing on the dial and true dual exhaust - otherwise it's stock except for the newer radio. Saturday it should arrive in my driveway! :D The next picture to be shared will be one that I've taken here in Ottawa.

VV

4283092-0-orig1.jpg

So now that I have exchanged currency for title, I can say that I actualy own the Vette below. It's a 75 L82 Stringray Coupe with 58,000 showing on the dial and true dual exhaust - otherwise it's stock except for the newer radio. Saturday it should arrive in my driveway! :D The next picture to be shared will be one that I've taken here in Ottawa.

VV

4283092-0-orig1.jpg

She's a beauty, VV .....congrats.
Will be nice to see more pics and here about mod plans you might have.

According to the Corvette plant in Kentucky, White is one of the rarest colours,, only one rarer is yellow -- Not sure about back in '75 -- they were discussing present day colours I believe, but it sure bodes well for its rarity.

Hope all is going well in 'the valley'.

Cheers
C.

Awesome! Congrats on finally obtaining your car! I am looking forward to the pictures of it in your driveway but probably not as much as you! The anticipation must be crazy!

Welcome to the world or Corvette ownership. Your car is a very stricking one and I'm sure you are eagerly awaiting its' arrival. Be sure to get lots of seat time before the snow flies and this helps to offset the withdrawl of the winter months.
Congrats,

Cool VV -- If it's any consolation, I've not had my 'vette long either and not looking forward to putting her away either.
Hope you get a little seat time in b4 the 'sh*t' flies.
She's lookin' real sweet next to the Charger in the d/way.
This coming week promises to be quite nice I believe.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread