Does anyone know if Leggat in Burlington got any allocations? I’ve been told that I’m next on the list but never hear from them, I hate being that guy that’s always calling every month for updates.

If you are next on the list, and they received an allocation, do you really think they would hold this information from you?

Sales Meeting : "Ok we received an allocation. Don't want to deal with it right now, so we'll try to get to it next week. Now get back out on the floor and push the undercoating!"

Does anyone know if Leggat in Burlington got any allocations? I’ve been told that I’m next on the list but never hear from them, I hate being that guy that’s always calling every month for updates.
You paid your deposit! Once a month is no big deal!

Reactions: SONSH1NE
I will be contacting my Salesman tomorrow morning. I am sitting at #2 and the guy ahead of me won't change anything to his order, so if there is a constraint I could move to #1. My guy says to call him anytime... So I do! Lol
Next week dealers will find out the constraints for today’s allocations so you might want to wait until then

Today is the day. Share allocation info if you have
Today is the day. Share allocation info if you have it
I rec’d word that my dealership was allocated 1 C8 (mine). Will be speaking with them again next week to confirm constraints if any. Was told as of yesterday that my order was “clean”. 23 C8 HTC Z51 2” lift etc etc! Hopefully it stays that way when we chat on Thursday. Good luck everyone. We have been waiting since July 2021 and reordered this 23 in April of this year.

Reactions: DenisC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.