Aug 31, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
2024 C8 coupe
Province
NT
IMG_3212.png

My last day would be when they start salting the roads... until then it is game one. Cold tires add an extra dimension to driving. Heated seats and wheels are nice.
No salt used here ever thankfully. Was out for a couple of hours yesterday afternoon and again for an hour or so last night. Clear roads but-8c . Punched it in second gear and she broke traction , lol. Even after 35k the sensors were still showing cold tires. But the forecast says snow will start falling this afternoon with 4 cm by midnight. So I’m afraid that may be it. No snow until the first week of November last year but I’ve gotten 5,165 km of enjoyment since picking her up May 14 . No complaints. And yes the heated wheel is one of my hands favourite features! I hope you get some more good days.

• Agree
Reactions: Vettenut
No salt used here ever thankfully. Was out for a couple of hours yesterday afternoon and again for an hour or so last night. Clear roads but-8c . Punched it in second gear and she broke traction , lol. Even after 35k the sensors were still showing cold tires. But the forecast says snow will start falling this afternoon with 4 cm by midnight. So I’m afraid that may be it. No snow until the first week of November last year but I’ve gotten 5,165 km of enjoyment since picking her up May 14 . No complaints. And yes the heated wheel is one of my hands favourite features! I hope you get some more good days.
Salt doesn't work when it's cold as you. I mean your area. ;)

Salt doesn't work when it's cold as you. I mean your area. ;)
Cold hands warm heart. Actually calcium chloride will work down to-32c but we just let the snow pack down and use sand and fine gravel at intersections. Cars that have been here since new look like they came from Arizona. No rust .

Users who are viewing this thread