Apr 10, 2019
Hamilton
VetteCoins
Car
2006 Z06 Corvette
Province
ON
Hi eveybody.
Question for you. I see GM has Non-Stackable Cash Incentives available up to $5,000 on Corvettes, expiring at the end of April 2019. My question is....what happens if you have an order placed on a vehicle, BUT it does not get delivered until say the first week of May 2019. Would you be SOL for the cash incentive?

Hi eveybody.
Question for you. I see GM has Non-Stackable Cash Incentives available up to $5,000 on Corvettes, expiring at the end of April 2019. My question is....what happens if you have an order placed on a vehicle, BUT it does not get delivered until say the first week of May 2019. Would you be SOL for the cash incentive?
I asked the same question last year. The 3 dealers that I was working with at the time all said that the incentives would only apply if they were in effect at the time of delivery. I did get the few factory discounts that were available when I took delivery of my GS in April, 2018. The upside, at this point in time, is that most, if not all, factory incentives will probably be extended and possibly increased. There's a lot of C7 inventory on dealers lots and, with the C8 confirmed, they need to move that stock.

Just my experience / opinion, can't say that it's cast in stone but that's my understanding as to how GM's factory incentives work.

All the best with your new C7.

Best regards
Ross

Thanks Ross.
When I ordered mine in March, cash incentives were $3000. In April, my dealer called to tell me they were increased to $5000. With a TPW of April 22, I doubt I will take delivery before the end of April - which is when the $5000 expires. Would be nice if for May it increased by another $2000, but you know about Murphy’s Law!!!! 😄

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.