Feb 15, 2012
Wellesley,ON
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z06
I just wanted to say how nice it was to meet up and chit chat with Colin and his brother Terry in their beautiful C6 vert. Times like this remind me of how great our hobby is and also how great this forum and it's members are. It was just a great feeling to meet up in our Vettes, talk and have a casual lunch. I can't wait for more of this in the upcoming season. Next stop Dasilva Motorsports for the Coping Event May 14th.
Cheers to Colin and Terry for coming out my way. I'll have to repay the favour.
IMG_20160423_150557.jpg

lol ya beat me to it Justin -- It was great to see you again after quite some time, and of course your Z06 which is set up just right for track along with a nice bump in power courtesy of Dasilva Motorsports. She's a real black beauty and performer.
Would love to see you and it in action sometime this summer.
Thanks for the chat about mechanical safties, gopros, iphones and myriad other subjects. Very interesting.
Until next time, most likely the COPING event at Manny's, here's Justin's black beauty along with Justin and brother Terry.

I'm thinking that maybe a bunch if us should meet up at The Old Marina in Puslinch just off of Townline Road. Great food right on Puslinch lake! Feels like cottage country up North. This would be open to anyone willing to go.

Reactions: CCO
Love the idea Justin. ONe of my fave places....just say when you're available. Lol that's about 2 minutes from where Terry lives. I'm sure he'd be up to it. Not sure if you've seen the new outside eating area. Real nice and over the water.......

C.

Reactions: LSXtasy
Really nice car Collin ;) , say hello to Terry for me. :Cheers2:
Paul my east coast friend -- Hope all is well in St. John and you're getting some seat time in your GS and C. in her Coupe.

YOu still like the '06 vert -- she's a beauty isn't she. We were so glad to get her back. There's just something about it that you can't do without.
We could be persuaded into a straight swap for the coupe GS coupe tho......
Meet up in Drummondville again.

Cheers brother -- enjoy those beauties you have ...... Hope you didn't get any of the storm NFLD got last week.

For sure I'll say hi to Terry from the Beckinhams.
Stay well mgf,

Colin.

Reactions: LSXtasy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread