IMG_2064.jpeg

A long time ago in NS when I had my 4sp 340 Duster we lived along a lake and the nearest RCMP office was quite a ways away. There was a lake resort with a bar near me and we would find ourselves there almost every night. Getting there and leaving there was always worth a few smoke shows and the one officer that came out and patrolled use to sit and wait for us. Every time he caught one of us leaving black marks he would measure them and our ticket cost was $1.00 per foot of tire spin marks on the asphalt.... for each tire..... so the posi tracs paid double... lol...Didn't take long before we would scout first...

Any car can do a burnout rather easily. A little more awkward with a stick, but a brake stand will easily overcome the brakes and burnout.
With an auto you just stand on the brakes and gun the throttle. With a stick you have to be quick once you dump the clutch to grab the brakes.

Any car can do a burnout rather easily. A little more awkward with a stick, but a brake stand will easily overcome the brakes and burnout.
With an auto you just stand on the brakes and gun the throttle. With a stick you have to be quick once you dump the clutch to grab the brakes.
Line lock .

Besides the athletic skills required, the other benefits of a burnout are excessive noise, excessive tire wear, excessive brake wear and heat, excessive drive line stress.... but it'd still be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread