This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Nice old cars other than x-fire

I bet the time is less using the corvette!
One night a friend of mine (cough cough) forgot his hockey sticks when he got to the arena. It was 20 minutes from puck drop and 12 minutes to the house doing 10 KPH over the speed limit. He made it home and back and dressed and on the ice by puck drop. Silly boy. Good thing he did not encounter any deer.

Here's a question, Can you fit a hockey bag and sticks in a C8? The C4 will do it.

Reactions: Vettenut
Here's a question, Can you fit a hockey bag and sticks in a C8? The C4 will do it.
Yes. My bag has wheels so the helmet goes in the frunk, Sticks in the passenger seat and bag in the trunk. I had to cut the hard plastic bottom of the bag so it will fold better. A loose bag without wheels will fit but the helmet might still need to go elsewhere and the sticks definitely have to go in the passenger seat. A passenger will fit in there also. The sticks will fit beside her/him straight up from the floor to between the seat backs.

Reactions: Dave91TM

2013 Nissan IDx Nismo​

Much of the time, concept cars arrive and we instantly know they're never going to see production. The Nissan IDx Nismo got our hopes up, though. The idea of Nissan putting out a modern successor to the Datsun 510, complete with a coupe body style and rear-wheel drive is a succulent one. It generated a lot of hype, but the reality is that it would have competed with Nissan's own 370Z, which was only three years old then. On top of that, it would be an expensive proposition for a car everyone would have gotten excited about but, in reality, would have had too small of a market to make a business case for. Still, it would've made an ideal rival to the Toyota 86 in our books.

1947 Chevy Fleetline.
The Chevrolet Special Deluxe Series AH Fleetline is an automobile that was produced by US auto maker Chevrolet from 1941 to 1952. From 1946 to 1948 it was a sub-series of the Chevrolet Fleetmaster rather than a series of the Special Deluxe and, from 1949 to 1951, it was a sub-series of both the Chevrolet Special and the Chevrolet Deluxe.[1] In its final year it was offered only as a sub-series of the latter

Users who are viewing this thread