This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Nice old cars other than x-fire

According to Google it's a 1955 Bently Sultan rebodied roadster
I saw that as well but it’s sometimes difficult to ascertain which one is correct but I just found this. Pretty interesting and there is a connection to Delahaye .
Scroll down on this link and you’ll find the story on it . So in a sense we are both on the right track.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Ya, After I posted it I thought it was likely rebodied by Delahaye or something akin to that.

Dancing in tune with the hip, youthful trends of the mid-1960s, came this cool Fairlane show car. Perfectly titled as “GT A Go Go,” it was a tastefully modified two-door hardtop. This special Fairlane was constructed to help call attention to Ford's new mid-size model. It was designed by the Corporate Projects Studio and built in California by customizer Gene Winfield. The unique exhaust system on the 390 V-8 engine allowed for street or track driving. During competition, the driver switched a cutout sending the exhaust through tuned straight pipes with outlets in the rocker panel molding, ahead of the rear wheels. Finished in a white metallic paint, the body was accented by blue racing stripes that ran the full length of the hood, roof and trunk lid.

Gene Winfield. Say no more.

Users who are viewing this thread