This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

nice commercial

High pitched??? LOLLLL thats cause that motor spun to somewhere between 18 and 20 thousand RPM Crazy stuff... I saw a cut away working model on how the hydraulic valve train worked... WOW

IF I had the $$$ I'd buy the new 599 GTO just to hear the sound over and over. Check it out on youtube...

You can start a time share of an F1 car. It only requires everyone to chip in a dollar. I started one with a Lamborghini and am up to 3 people who are interested. I only need 399,997 more people in before I get the go-ahead!

I've been passed by a Z06 at full throttle, and it sounded incredible, but I also just recently followed an F43O Ferrari convertible and it sounded amazing.
The Ferrari is in a class of its own, but ya know what, so is Corvette, only one helluva a lot more affordable.

I wish I could afford a car that costs more than most people's houses! I think I would be the same person if I owned one and not a snuppie (snob + yuppie)...although it may be a bit lonely at the Canadian Ferrari Forums.

As for them not taking the time to even look at a Corvette, I have always just assume they are too busy to talk to someone with a common car...plus, I've never had a desire to talk with some who owns a Ferrari as I'm sure they're sick of answering the same questions over, and over, and over.