hate to dissapoint but habs or pitts.

The fat lady has sung......first of the original six to get knocked out of the playoffs.....the habs......growing up an hour northeast of Toronto....i just can't bring myself to cheer for la canadiennes.....if only the goal post counted.....:nono:

Bought Pittsburgh (with two buds) in a Calcutta for $3200 bones........looked like a shaky investment until tonight....Islanders will be playing golf on Sunday:eek:

Pittsburg sure had their hands full with the Islanders......i wonder if the "bookys" in vegas are starting to sweat a little......Penguins should slide past the Senators in 5 games....

They should get their shite together against the Sens and win quite handily if they do.
I still expect them to go all the way altho I still don't much give a Rats A.

Perhaps more towards the finals might spark my interest.

Happy to have seen the Canucks get swept and then listen the the sisters and bieksa complain about everything under the sun. What a bunch of whiney little biznatches.

Penguins look good, as does Chicago. I like the system both these teams play. If LA wins agin I will barf, as they play such a boring system--yet effective.

To be truthful, I would love to see Detroit go deep or San Jose. Detroit because they lost most there stars now, and SJ just deserves it after being elite for all these years and not getting a sniff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.