Well thats not bad because when I use the build tool it comes in roughly at $89,000 so just 8K over for no wait.
$8,000 to skip the 2 years of waiting? if it's the right spec it's the the right deal, hell if its the wrong spec, get it, enjoy it for 2 years then trade it in when your spec gets built for you.

Asked about 1lt rapid blue With this response from one of sales guys.. Wouldn’t say msrp but you can figure out how much over with build sheet spec…l

”….. Current event is showing as "Broadcast" and all that I can get out of the managers is that it's being sold for $97,768 + taxes/fees….”

View attachment 102995
Good price!!!

I PM'd him after starting this thread; he's on it...Keith told me this morning they'd had 3 calls from members of these Forums.

That's great, maybe we can collectively twist their arms to get onboard as sponsors 😉
Haha. Good luck. I have talked to Keith about this a few times with no luck. They have a person dedicated to updating their website and possibly advertise on others but maybe I have been thanking to the wrong person? I should ask Keith to introduce me to the "internet person"?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.