Just spoke with the New Car Sales Manager at Wolfe Chevrolet (Edmonton - west end) and Keith said 2 customers on his C8 Stingray list have recently backed out of their deals, so both of their C8's are up for grabs.

He has 4 coming in and of the 2 for sale, he thinks one is a Rapid Blue 1LT and he thought the other was Silver Flare but wasn't sure, since he was trying to sort out details amongst the 4. That's all I know about them which isn't much (sorry).

I didn't ask if he's looking for more than MSRP and suspect he's already pocketed their deposits, which might help the ultimate purchaser. I will leave it up to anyone who calls him, to get more information. For those of you tired of being on a waiting list, now's your chance. I dealt with Keith when I purchased my 2023 Anniversary Edition: a straight-shooter and low key. Good luck!

Why would they back out? They could have flipped them for more than they paid.

It's not that uncommon for people to back out these days: economy; job problems; different financial situation; other personal circumstances...

Hopefully their loss is someone else's (a CCF member) gain.

The same thing happened with my Calgary dealer (where I purchased my C8) last year: they had a customer back out just when the car was delivered and sold the car within a couple days, after that.

There was a BC dealer earlier this year that happened to...it asked MSRP plus $3,000 for PPF, but it would only sell to someone from BC so I missed that deal.

Reactions: kerry4
Just spoke with the New Car Sales Manager at Wolfe Chevrolet (Edmonton - west end) and Keith said 2 customers on his C8 Stingray list have recently backed out of their deals, so both of their C8's are up for grabs.

He has 4 coming in and of the 2 for sale, he thinks one is a Rapid Blue 1LT and he thought the other was Silver Flare but wasn't sure, since he was trying to sort out details amongst the 4. That's all I know about them which isn't much (sorry).

I didn't ask if he's looking for more than MSRP and suspect he's already pocketed their deposits, which might help the ultimate purchaser. I will leave it up to anyone who calls him, to get more information. For those of you tired of being on a waiting list, now's your chance. I dealt with Keith when I purchased my 2023 Anniversary Edition: a straight-shooter and low key. Good luck!
In my 30+ years experience with this dealership and Mr. Keith Allen, I would be very surprised if the deposits were not returned.
And again if they charged over MSRP.
In 2014 my deposit was returned. I was obviously pleasantly surprised with the refund so Keith explained, "they don't operate like that".
I bought my 2019 on a handshake. Literally....

Not sure if this is true but I saw a post on Facebook indicating someone was offered $283,000 US for a new yellow C8 Z06 with the Z07 package. I guess if they want it bad enough????

• Wow
Reactions: Dik
Actually, he was offered USD $110,000 over what he paid. He describes his Z06 as the second one delivered in the world, hence all the interest. No doubt these stupid offers will continue, especially with the "rich Ferrari" crowd out there watching all the YouTube reviews. He's wondering what to do but given the income he makes from social media, all his followers, and GM having favoured him with an early allocation (maybe it came with strings attached??), I suspect he'll keep it. Selling it for a massive profit will endanger his future allocations/income and lose his viewers. We'll see if he proves me wrong...

Reactions: kerry4
Not sure if this is true but I saw a post on Facebook indicating someone was offered $283,000 US for a new yellow C8 Z06 with the Z07 package. I guess if they want it bad enough????

Yeah, that was the YouTuber, Stradman. He just took delivery of it this week and a follower reached out to him and offered him $100k over what he paid. Insane!

Actually, he was offered USD $110,000 over what he paid. He describes his Z06 as the second one delivered in the world, hence all the interest. No doubt these stupid offers will continue, especially with the "rich Ferrari" crowd out there watching all the YouTube reviews. He's wondering what to do but given the income he makes from social media, all his followers, and GM having favoured him with an early allocation (maybe it came with strings attached??), I suspect he'll keep it. Selling it for a massive profit will endanger his future allocations/income and lose his viewers. We'll see if he proves me wrong...
Guys let’s stay on topic. OP shared with us that there are potentially 2 new C8s available and you all are discussing some YouTuber’s unfounded claims and cry for attention.

Has anyone reached out to the dealer to see if the 2 C8s are still available, if they are being sold at MSRP and what spec they are?

Reactions: 12cents
I would gladly pay $50K over MSRP to get a Z06. Not going to happen since very few will be available in Canada. I would love the same color I have now; but, hey, would take almost any color except black.

• Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Out driving my C8 for what will likely be my last day, before the Spring. Decided to take the looooooong way to my office this morning and dropped by Wolfe Chevrolet. Keith was kind enough to give me the specs on the 2 new C8 Stingrays coming in (both still unsold, as of today and neither one saw the original customer lose his deposit). The white one that harshadt found advertised above (an Anniversary Edition), has been sold to a Forum member. The other two still available:

1. 2023 1LT Coupe Z51; Rapid Blue; Sky Cool Gray seats (built and shipped but delayed for some reason; should arrive December/January)

-black seatbelts; carbon flash nameplate emblem/badges; black calipers; black exhaust tips; performance exhaust (standard with Z51); splash guards; GT1 seats (standard with 1LT); body colour roof panel; battery protection package; Q91 gloss black rims;

2. 2023 2LT Coupe Z51; Silver Flare Metallic; Jet Black seats ("bayed and ready", expected around end of January; early February)

-black seat belts; Stealth interior trim; carbon flash nameplate emblem/badges; black calipers; black exhaust tips; performance exhaust (standard with Z51); AQ9 GT1 seats; body colour roof panel; EFY exterior trim accents, body colour; QP8 rims (standard rims); AF1 aero delete (removes spoiler/splitter Z51).

They're asking for more than MSRP on both; in the past they didn't however we're in a new world now. But I suspect you'll do better at Wolfe, than most other places, for not waiting on a list.

Keith mentioned that Bowling Green shuts down about 3 weeks, over Christmas and New Year's, so that could delay some people getting their C8's. Hope this helps out and for anyone interested, good luck!

Keith mentioned that Bowling Green shuts down about 3 weeks, over Christmas and New Year's, so that could delay some people getting their C8's. Hope this helps out and for anyone interested, good luck!

They are closed 6 business days. Saturday December 24 restarting Tuesday January 3rd

Out driving my C8 for what will likely be my last day, before the Spring. Decided to take the looooooong way to my office this morning and dropped by Wolfe Chevrolet. Keith was kind enough to give me the specs on the 2 new C8 Stingrays coming in (both still unsold, as of today and neither one saw the original customer lose his deposit). The white one that harshadt found advertised above (an Anniversary Edition), has been sold to a Forum member. The other two still available:

1. 2023 1LT Coupe Z51; Rapid Blue; Sky Cool Gray seats (built and shipped but delayed for some reason; should arrive December/January)

-black seatbelts; carbon flash nameplate emblem/badges; black calipers; black exhaust tips; performance exhaust (standard with Z51); splash guards; GT1 seats (standard with 1LT); body colour roof panel; battery protection package; Q91 gloss black rims;

2. 2023 2LT Coupe Z51; Silver Flare Metallic; Jet Black seats ("bayed and ready", expected around end of January; early February)

-black seat belts; Stealth interior trim; carbon flash nameplate emblem/badges; black calipers; black exhaust tips; performance exhaust (standard with Z51); AQ9 GT1 seats; body colour roof panel; EFY exterior trim accents, body colour; QP8 rims (standard rims); AF1 aero delete (removes spoiler/splitter Z51).

They're asking for more than MSRP on both; in the past they didn't however we're in a new world now. But I suspect you'll do better at Wolfe, than most other places, for not waiting on a list.

@ibbycorvette here is your chance to get a brand new C8 corvette for your dad without waiting

@ibbycorvette here is your chance to get a brand new C8 corvette for your dad without waiting

I PM'd him after starting this thread; he's on it...Keith told me this morning they'd had 3 calls from members of these Forums.

so how much over MSRP do they want?
Asked about 1lt rapid blue With this response from one of sales guys.. Wouldn’t say msrp but you can figure out how much over with build sheet spec…l

”….. Current event is showing as "Broadcast" and all that I can get out of the managers is that it's being sold for $97,768 + taxes/fees….”

PNG image.png

Reactions: ibbycorvette
Asked about 1lt rapid blue With this response from one of sales guys.. Wouldn’t say msrp but you can figure out how much over with build sheet spec…l

”….. Current event is showing as "Broadcast" and all that I can get out of the managers is that it's being sold for $97,768 + taxes/fees….”

Well thats not bad because when I use the build tool it comes in roughly at $89,000 so just 8K over for no wait.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.