welcome to CCF Hotrodron , I had to put shades on when I looked at your seats !!! , stunning. So any other toys besides the Vette ?
Nice looking ride Ron..
The interior red is the perfect striking contrast,
Love it!

Graham

Thanks,I looked for this color combination for over a year,finally finding it in upstate New York

Reactions: YFCvii
Hi everyone ... wanted to join you guys & girls up North because I like the content & how supportive you are ...
Welcome to our forums. Great of you to look outside the border and find us up here. I like to consider myself as being one of the many here on CCF who fit a resemblance of your remark. We do appreciate the compliment - Thank you. ... so as you have completed the welcoming requirements (this thread and photos) you can feel free to let any of us know of anything that Canada needs to apologize for up here ... because that is what we do EH ! Enjoy 😁👍🏻

Do you have to “hibernate” with your Corvette?
Some of us (as in myself) are trying hard to embrace the start of our “winter demeanor” for now ...

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Welcome to our forums. Great of you to look outside the border and find us up here. I like to consider myself as being one of the many here on CCF who fit a resemblance of your remark. We do appreciate the compliment - Thank you. ... so as you have completed the welcoming requirements (this thread and photos) you can feel free to let any of us know of anything that Canada needs to apologize for up here ... because that is what we do EH ! Enjoy 😁👍🏻

Do you have to “hibernate” with your Corvette? Some of us (as in myself) are trying to embrace a “winter demeanor” now ...
I am humbled by all the kind words from all of you up there.Wish it was like that down here.My car is already hibernating,it’s up on raceramps & hooked up to a trickle charge & covered up until April.But I check on her every day:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.