dak47

Casual User
Jun 1, 2012
Kelowna B.C.
VetteCoins
Car
2012 C6
Hi from Kelowna,
Looking forward to the tech info and experience here! Been wrenching on my Harley's since '84, but my 2012 C6 is a whole new ball game... Put some Borla S type II's on it so far but just getting warmed up!! I think the extended warranty might have been a waste of money :D

Dirk

Stuck at work up north till Thursday, so the pics are pretty limited to what is on my phone... Ecxuse the mess in the shop!!

Dirk

Attachments

• gar.jpg
    gar.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 21
  • New Image.jpg
    New Image.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 19
welcome aboard.

Nice work on being bitten by the mod bug! If you ever have a chance, I'd love to hear a sound-clip of your car starting up and making a few revs!!!

I love white 'Vettes--although one would never guess, LOL.

welcome aboard.

Nice work on being bitten by the mod bug! If you ever have a chance, I'd love to hear a sound-clip of your car starting up and making a few revs!!!

I love white 'Vettes--although one would never guess, LOL.

:agree: The white is very nice! I too would love to hear a clip of the Borlas. Very nice bike beside the vette!

Welcome. Bet you can't wait to install those babies.:D

Oh, I didn't...... the White Zombie went from the stealership about 10km straight into my buddies shop to throw em on!!! I love the sound, especially the blip 1st gear downshift coming to a stop. I'll post a sound clip as soon as I'm back in the real world Thursday.

Dirk

Attachments

• borla.jpg
    borla.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 10
nice ride dak. playin' with em, drivin' em- more fun than humans should be allowed eh !! welcome aboard, great group here, you will enjoy it. that little glimpse of the underside of your c6 shows just how much things have changed from my ol' c3 !! :seeya: doug.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread