BD N BLK

I'm New Here
Mar 6, 2015
Cambridge
VetteCoins
Car
2015 C7 Z06
:)Just wanted to say I picked up my C7 Z06 this week and it is amazing:canada:
After 3 people turned it down saying they wanted the Z07 package, To me bad mistake, this car is worth every penny
Trying to upload pic but not having much luck..

Last edited:
:)Just wanted to say I picked up my C7 Z06 this week and it is amazing:canada:
After 3 people turned it down saying they wanted the Z07 package, To me bad mistake, this car is worth every penny
Trying to upload pic but not having much luck..

Welcome -- another from Cambridge here....west side Galt.

is the car from Bennett's on Hespeler rd. or Shearer in Kitch? Congrats on it wherever it came from....Can't wait to see it. Black right?

Size your pics to 100k or less and you should be able to upload.
I upload to Photobucket and I believe they are automatically sized properly -- and all I do is copy and paste the link to a post.

The Z07 package is only good if you track the car. Some peole will find that out when they experience rapid tire wear driving on the street. You really made the best choice.

Hey Craig,

I didn't order it, I wasn't even looking for a Z thinking there was no chance in hell I would find one. The plan was to secure an allocation, order exactly what I want and pick up a plain Jane one to drive in the mean time.

Last month I found a used 2014 Z51 in BC at Bannister, put a deposit on it, received a contract and than the losers turned around and sold it to another dealership for more money! I was so pissed!!!! I almost gave it to my lawyer but finally decided to just let it go.
In the end I figured the only one who would come out ahead would be the lawyer. Stay away from the lying scum dealership Bannister BC.

So I continued my search looking for both something on the lot and allocation. Found a couple of C7's but there was always something missing, wrong color & missing the right options, or only arriving end June-July (I'm not talking Z's) regular C7's.

Last week I did a search of all the Chevy dealers in Quebec. I started calling, going down the list until I hit a dealer in Levi, any vettes in stock or coming soon I ask sales guy and he answers as a matter of fact I have one being unloaded off the truck as we speak. What is it I ask and the guy answers a 3lz, my heart starts pumping and I ask him to repeat himself, he says its a blade silver vert 8 speed auto 3lz. I'm still not believing the guy so I ask him to email a pic and if it is in fact a Z I will give him a deposit right away. Bty he says its selling at MSRP on top of it, not one penny more. So sure enough he emails me a pic of a vert blade silver vette, and now four days later its parked in my garage. I honestly wasn't looking for a vert I would have preferred a coupe however I knew it was going to be really difficult if not next to impossible to find an allocation in the near future.

So that's my Z06 story, I will post pics.

That is one sexy looking Z06! I love the monotone colour....black body, black roof, black rims, black mirrors and black spoiler. I'm undecided if i like the black accents (i.e on the mirrors and spoiler) on the lighter coloured cars.....enjoy your new ride!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.