This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New Wiring, Fuel Pump, Driveshaft

CaptainHook

72' 350 SBC mid resto
Oct 6, 2017
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
1972 Stingray
Hey all, looking to completely remove and re-wire my 72' Any suggested companies to use for this? Also looking to go from a mechanical fuel pump to a electronic fuel pump. Lastly, when I re-installed my engine and transmission the driveshaft sits about 1 1/8" away from the yoke on the transmission. Should I slide the yoke out of the transmission to meet up with the driveshaft or do I need a spacer or something along those lines?

I have always had great success with ordering parts from Corvette Central. I don't see why wiring harnesses would be any different. As for fuel pump and driveshaft I am not sure...I haven't done my driveshaft yet. I was planning to have the yoke in as far as possible while still being able to get the driveshaft out of the u joint clamps for replacment. I would assume you haven't changed transmissions so it is probably fine where it sits. My fuel pump is going to be a C5 pump/reg to go with my LS1 I put in so not much information help to you on your carb'd SBC.

T

Users who are viewing this thread