I'm New Here
2 You're 10
Nov 1, 2010
Vancouver
VetteCoins
Car
2011 Grand Sport Cou
Hello,

Ordered a 2011 Grand Sport Coupe and just waiting for confirmation of build day. Don't have a lot of questions yet, but I'm sure I will after taking delivery.
I've been reading the web site for about two weeks now and the information and knowledge available is just amazing.
Thanks
mcpell

Thanks evryone!

No this is my fourth Vette....2001 B on B coupe, 2003 50th Coupe and 2006 LB Coupe. Gave the 2006 up in 2008 for a Caddy CTS and even though the Caddy was great...it's no Vette!

Hello,

Ordered a 2011 Grand Sport Coupe and just waiting for confirmation of build day. Don't have a lot of questions yet, but I'm sure I will after taking delivery.
I've been reading the web site for about two weeks now and the information and knowledge available is just amazing.
Thanks
mcpell

I think he's talking about you Manny.:D

Welcome to the forum! Please make yourself at home! Sounds like you have a beautiful car coming! Please post pics so we can drool. Don't hesitate to ask any questions!

Hello New Guy From New West,I'm out in Langley,B.C.I don't have my ride yet either,Hopefully soon.Hope to see you around in some show n shines/Timmy ho's maybe in the Spring/summer .This is a great site for info ,lot of good people willing to dish out info if needed.Welcome.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.