Good day guys, im picking up my used c7 tommorow.. ill ask them at dealership for the window sticker before i finish off paying.. lets see what happens.. they already gave me the build sheet and service records on car when i asked..
Best of Fortune for you tomorrow. What I see positive in your quest is there is a photo that is kindly posted for you here with something called a “reissue”. I would have the photo handy in order to support your request if the dealer says you can’t be provided with one. Please let us know how this goes ... but second to letting us know how your new ride is 😁👍🏻

Did not get a window sticker.. but did tell him about the reissue. he was checking into it.. my first time ever I drove a c7. It was interesting. honestly thought it was going to be more insane.. little more forgiving than my 61, no clutch, quieter( not as many rattles) seats r awesome don't side out of them like the crappy seat of the old one, to be able to hear the radio was cool. actually having a roof over my head and heat was also a bonus, speedo in klms is also a nice touch. not till I got on hwy where no car was around and ditches not to deep just in case. put in track mode took off all the helpers then this thing was awesome. had my kid with me, she looks over and says Dad your gonna loose your license with this one, but can I try it . ended up having to take it back gas gauge stopped working and engine light also came on. could be just because of faulty gas gauge as well.. managed to weasel a factory car cover out of them for inconvience.. I just asked for a deal and presto one showed up... ill still try for the reissue.. he did say the window sticker was for the original owner only as car was special order... so im still tring the reissue story.. other than that it was a good day.. the temp here in the peg also went up to 24 today. a great day to have a ragtop. ( that works ) .

stoped by dealership today tank was dropped new sending unit being installed should be ready for mon tues .. asked about window sticker,, fellow said looked after,will be couple weeks . the owners plaque is still in car, i asked if guy who ordered wanted it and just get me a plain stingray one. or leave it in and if a stray happens into car my name is joe :)

stoped by dealership today tank was dropped new sending unit being installed should be ready for mon tues .. asked about window sticker,, fellow said looked after,will be couple weeks . the owners plaque is still in car, i asked if guy who ordered wanted it and just get me a plain stingray one. or leave it in and if a stray happens into car my name is joe :)
Oh wow 😁👍🏻
When you get your sticker, I hope you wouldn’t mind posting a photo of the part if it says “reissue” or something like that. I think this will inspire a lot of Corvette buyers. Especially the new buyers who by chance don’t get the sticker on delivery. This is Encouraging information and I hope Monday is a real good day for getting your Corvette back.

Last edited:
Reactions: frankmp
Driving a new C7 sounds great to me, with or without window sticker. Life is far too short to worry about trivialities. Happy motoring guys.
The window sticker saved me almost $5000 with arguing with a cheap ass other party insurance adjuster who is just out there to keep their money from my pocket. I had a no-loss write off claim on a $65k vehicle and the window sticker had every option priced for my protection. Nobody should disagree with me that insurance did not want to cut me a cheque for $65k .... they were willing to give me devalued price though. I even got my $1000 for the tri-colour paint upgrade. So the sticker has no value until it is found to actually protect you. The adjusters only took a print-out build sheet as a “suggestion” for finding the equivalent value 5 years down the road. The build sheet stands for nothing - so I found out in my particular case as anyone can type out a spec list on a piece of paper - so it was argued by them until I produced a scan of the window sticker. I tell you ... that really felt great when I did that (only because, up to this one moment in time, I made a point of keeping a piece of paper)

This so-called trivial item also got me the most money for a low mileage sportscar evaluation perception when I sold it - it really raised the eyebrow of the buyer who knew on the spot what his car he was “worth” on the lot - 15 years ago. So I actually understand and respect why this sheet has “value” to some and, at the same time will respect that others choose to really not give a crap about it - like some dealership people when you ask them for it on delivery.

Sorry I’m passionate about this sticker as it does bring back 4 months of arguing with that antagonistic insurance adjuster. I make a point of getting the sticker and putting it away ... to hopefully never need it other than for my own trivial enjoyment. I also pay for five years of no loss depreciation on insurance on my five vehicles. Then i admit it’s likely trivial to my point other than it might just come in handy on resale.

Kinda cool that a “reissue” sticker someone else kept of their car and shared with us ... might have the most positive resolve toward the intent of this thread 👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.