Sep 6, 2016
Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
16StingrayZ513LTVERT
Province
ON
image.jpeg
Hi, new to the thread, we just picked up our new C7 Z51 package convertible. Season is close to an end but looking to enjoy at least a few 1000 k's before end. Did 600 yesterday to Sauble beach.

Reactions: smackYYZ
Sweet car Darren.... Pay no attention to Riley... you guys in Ontario have lots of seat time left. Unlike us prairie boys who have winter from August to.....well.... August.:(

No unfortunately we were new to forum and didn't know anyone was going. Is there a event forum?
They go to the Sauble cruise as well as Southhampton. South is done for the season but I think Sauble is still going. They will all be at Pumpkin fest in Port Elgin. I'm in BC so not sure of the dates.
Nice ride, you'll get some enjoyment out of that one for sure.

Hi, new to the thread, we just picked up our new C7 Z51 package convertible. Season is close to an end but looking to enjoy at least a few 1000 k's before end. Did 600 yesterday to Sauble beach.

Don't forget your first oil change at 750 km!! Enjoy the fall while it lasts. Last year had mine out until Dec 4th, just got to watch the dropping temps with those tires.

That would be correct. And the Z51 comes with dry sump, that's why I mentioned it.
Thanks, I ordered the z51 package not the car itself. It doesn't give me dry sump or cross drilled rotors , larger sway bar. And of course wide body. I appreciate the heads up.

Off topic, is there any fall drives planned.

Thanks, I ordered the z51 package not the car itself. It doesn't give me dry sump or cross drilled rotors , larger sway bar. And of course wide body. I appreciate the heads up.

Off topic, is there any fall drives planned.

Ah okay so you ordered a base with ZF1 "Z51 Appearance package". Now it makes sense !

Reactions: Darren
Have rogers coming in morning will try to make it out. Also heard there is a 30 car showing of bettes at Hamilton airport museum today and tomorrow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.