speed

I'm New Here
Jan 30, 2011
mont saint hilaire
VetteCoins
Car
looking for one
Hey guys'

i m from the south shore of montreal. currently looking for a corvette. sold a supercharged Gt mustang last year.

Bought a sport touring bike to have fun but im missing the fun of having a sports car.

So i m starting to look at a 02-04 Z06 or a 05 Z51.

Hope to contribute to this forum

:canada:

Hey guys'

i m from the south shore of montreal. currently looking for a corvette. sold a supercharged Gt mustang last year.

Bought a sport touring bike to have fun but im missing the fun of having a sports car.

So i m starting to look at a 02-04 Z06 or a 05 Z51.

Hope to contribute to this forum

:canada:

Welcome aboard

Stay away from the 05's weak rear diff's and trans

02-04 Z06 is a great platform.

really,

as weak as a 03-04 Cobra s rear end ? :confused:

I don't know much about the Cobra rear diffs , but can tell you anything about you need to know about a Corvette .

The diff in the 05's are were one year only . The casings are prone to cracking under load . One wheel hop , and your in trouble .You can swap in an 06 in but its a pain because of the extension housing . Most just opt to do a complete trans and diff from an 06 and up Z06 , as its pretty much a drop in.

I don't know much about the Cobra rear diffs , but can tell you anything about you need to know about a Corvette .

The diff in the 05's are were one year only . The casings are prone to cracking under load . One wheel hop , and your in trouble .You can swap in an 06 in but its a pain because of the extension housing . Most just opt to do a complete trans and diff from an 06 and up Z06 , as its pretty much a drop in.

yup, exact ame thing for the cobra.
Damn rear independant suspension:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread