2 You're 10
Jun 8, 2012
Oakville, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2013 Grand Sport
Hello everyone.
I have ordered my first Corvette a 2013 Grand Sport with TPW Jan 14th
In the meantime I am looking for a relatively local club (Oakville/Burlington) that enjoys lots of cruises / road trips. Any suggestions?

Nice buy :canada:

You will find this forum to be the best club for events and cruises . Great bunch of people here that are also great company :D

Nice buy :canada:

You will find this forum to be the best club for events and cruises . Great bunch of people here that are also great company :D

I am a member of the Corvettes of Southern Ontario, a fairly new member and may not still be a member by the time the cruising season comes around. Manny is right on in his quote......this forum is the best club around.

I do like belonging to a club. But in the case of this club, I think it was great back in the day, but it has kind of gotten away from it's roots. At this point it is more of a fund raiser that a Corvette club. That said, I am sticking it out with them for at least the rest of this year in hopes I can generate a little more enthusiasm in the membership.

As for this forum and the members...... a few of us meet up ever so often for lunch and such. Cruise together to some of the bigger shows. A real good bunch here at CCF. Put May 25 on your list of must attend. You will find all the info in the 416/905 area of the site. There is a lot of us planning this trip and I am sure there will be more info as the date grows near.

Welcome to the forum.............. All opinion stated here are my own.....not knocking any club, just l=think things could be better..

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Very nice car!

Welcome to the forum 2013C6GS! Glad to have you here! As stated, there are great members here that will be posting up cruises and meets where you'll be more than welcome to join in!

Whatever else, you certainly got the color right on the car! The world is always in need of more C6's in Velocity Yellow IMO. And I'm not biased either...........

Welcome and may your interactions on this site be as rewarding as mine have been. Just wish you guys all lived locally!

Cheers,

Garry

On Line Club

Welcome to the best Corvette club around. When an on line club like this one here exists, you don't really need a formal club with the stuffy meetings that generally turn a club into nothing more than work. Buckhorn76 Doug put out the word that the guys east of Toronto should have a winter get together. The west end guys are welcome too. Within a short time, there were eight of us who will be able to meet for lunch January 30. In the summer we could park an awful lot of cars in our back yard. The local coffee shop caters to meals which would take the load off the wives or us guys, if you don't trust our barbecuing prowess. Everyone throws in a few bucks and voila instant meal with neither muss nor fuss. Same with a summer tour. A few e-mails and a group can get together for a day or weekend tour. It was through this web site that we heard about the car show at Manny's shop May 25. We wouldn't have even known about it without the internet and this web site. Just some of my thoughts...for what they are worth. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.