Thanks very much and I hope to see you too. I have looked at the US prices and they dont seem much different to ours (unless I am looking in the wrong place). The benefit of the US is selection of course. Thanks for the info and I will definitely keep it in mind. Are there lots of members who have imported cars from the US?

Mine came from a ad on Ebay which the car was actually in Machesney park Illinois. at Speedway Auto Mall. I ran down there on a Saturday (5 hrs drive) FROM WINDSOR at the time i lived there. took 2 hours to overlook this one and the deal was made . I went back the very next weekend with a truck and trailer and brought it back home. There was a bit of paper work to deal with though (thanks to my wife) but the border crossing was a breeze all the canada customs wanted was the tax $$$ Then of all the places to have it safetied and certified at Canadian Tire which i was there for the entire inspection. All in all it was well worth it. check out Corvettes for Sale - Used Corvette Classifieds - Corvette Appraisals - Buy Sell Corvettes
Used Corvettes For Sale | Corvette Trader Classifieds | Chevy Vette

Welcome & good luck with your hunt. Don't rush, the right Vettte will come along.
Lots of great guys here with tonnes of Excellent Corvette knowledge.
Feel free to ask questions or for opinions.

Have fun. Hope to see you on the road in the spring.
Also check out the other forums. "Our CCF is the best", but there is a much larger selection south of the border.:canada:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.